Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Car park watch

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
About the same as usual leaving Sussex Uni campus but it was carnage at the Falmer junction of A27 with people all over the place waiting for their lifts home.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd pay genuine money to use the Saino's park & ride, every game.

We were home exactly 1 hour after the final whistle.
Home being nearer Hampshire than the AMEX.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Bennett Field was 10 mins longer leaving than usual - not too much of an issue and back home in Newhaven by 8.15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Coach park was slightly delayed, no issue - was to be expected...for the transport drama's today, thought all handled it pretty well...

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
They are always full so shouldn't be any different to any other game

I don't think the multi storey car park on the Sussex campus is usually open, so quite a few hundred extra people using that (and probably wishing they hadn't)

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
My genius wife decided to leave my 10 year old son with my mate who parked in Brighton Uni Lower. They started moving out of their space 2 minutes ago at 2105. My wife has been home for 90 minutes after grabbing the last seat in her brother's car! I'm questioning her parenting right now....

Apparently the hold up was caused by the massive number of rail replacement buses using the Brighton Uni Terminus. I'd bet good money the amex stewards did their usual job of screwing up the whole system by shouting and waving at each other and passing buses....

I watched it from the comfort of my sofa. One nil to me today.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Inept stewarding and, from the clubs point of view, preparation.

We were in Brighton Uni Lower and didn't leave for about 1:45 after kick off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here