Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Woooaaahhh, We're Halfway There...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
19 games played, 22 points on the board, 10 points clear of the relegation zone and we've beaten Palace.

I think we'd all have taken this position if offered it at the start of the season. [emoji106]

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
19 games played, 22 points on the board, 10 points clear of the relegation zone and we've beaten Palace.

I think we'd all have taken this position if offered it at the start of the season. [emoji106]

And now showing we can match the big clubs if we put our minds to it. Very happy with where we are right now, and I am confident we can still only improve as a team. No need for new signings, just to keep what we have.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Woooaaahhh, We're Halfway There...

Woooaaahhh.... 1E36D8B2-E4D4-4B50-81A7-9B69FFE5D8AC.jpeg

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Yes - particularly given that Watford game a few matches in.....

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I thought you were teasing us with Palarses new halfway through the season kit - cunningly disguised as a bag of salt n vinegar crisps :lolol:

Oh....I see it now lolol

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Apart from the standard lackadaisical first 20 minutes, I thought we were very good today and I certainly see 'Project Transformation' taking place. Surprised that Bissouma didn't get a 15 minute cameo at the end but overall the second half performance was very promising.

Let's hope the Locadia bashers STFU from now on and get behind the lad.

It was certainly a far better football game than the Watford vs Chelsea game later.

Big test next up but hey, why not?

TNBA

TTF

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So that’s what a lemming looks like

What about:

Lemmy’s on iPlayer

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
ed452b2846a10820e72ff6de60345814.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes - particularly given that Watford game a few matches in.....

To be honest there have been a few other away games in which we have put in an equally dismal performance, Fortunately our home form is so strong that it has hardly mattered. Just think what we could do though if we started to click away from the Amex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here