Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] He’s gone.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The ginger noise machine is gone. Maybe we can get back to a bit of calm in the mornings. Bye bye you ginger ****.
Such a fake human.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The ginger noise machine is gone. Maybe we can get back to a bit of calm in the mornings. Bye bye you ginger ****.
Such a fake human.

I find these posts bemusing. There are plenty of other stations to listen to. I love listening to Chris Evans. Will follow him at Virgin now. Excellent broadcaster in my opinion.

Man you must be a blast on a night out.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I find these posts bemusing. There are plenty of other stations to listen to. I love listening to Chris Evans. Will follow him at Virgin now. Excellent broadcaster in my opinion.

Man you must be a blast on a night out.

I like Radio 2. He ruined the breakfast show. I stopped listening to it with him on. I can now go back and try it again.

I’m fine company on a night out. I find Evans noisy, annoying, fake and sycophantic.
It says a lot about you that
A) you like the idiot
B) you got personal so quickly.

Having said that, have a lovely Christmas and e joy his new show .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I like Radio 2. He ruined the breakfast show. I stopped listening to it with him on. I can now go back and try it again.

I’m fine company on a night out. I find Evans noisy, annoying, fake and sycophantic.
A) you like the idiot

It was never the same after Ray Moore RIP !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm still trying to get my head round the fact that in the new year the weekend breakfast show on 6 Music will see Mary Anne Hobbs, who is massively annoying but plays great music, replaced by Radcliffe and Maconie who are intelligent and entertaining but play shit music. I just hope Hughie and Craig Charles are staying put.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

A) you like the idiot

You have really turned into a nasty bitter and twisted human being.

Didn't get a part in panto this year then?

When you are dead and gone, what do you think people will remember about you?

Go and do something useful with your life rather than coming on here and spouting your bile. You sad pathetic person.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You have really turned into a nasty bitter and twisted human being.

Didn't get a part in panto this year then?

When you are dead and gone, what do you think people will remember about you?

Go and do something useful with your life rather than coming on here and spouting your bile. You sad pathetic person.

:lolol:You alright mate? You eating okay? Give me a shout if you need owt.
Hangover helpers: shower, fresh clothes, fresh food and fresh air. One never regrets a walk.
Have a merry Christmas if you can xx

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought Radio 2 had been shut down years ago.

R6 is going to be a bit of a struggle to adjust to . . . . R&M have been essential listening for me.

looks like its going to be a bit more R4 and talking to the dog!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tenuous Albion connection with his successor. Would have preferred Sara Cox as her northern nuttiness makes me lol at times.

Me too. Cox is a great presenter , she is actually doing the odd bit on Radio 4.
She would have been a far better choice

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Can't help thinking that people who dislike Evans do so based on his 90's persona rather than his current self. Sure he gets excitable but he doesn't shout and I think he comes across as honest and caring. I'll miss the show.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here