Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] He’s gone.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You have really turned into a nasty bitter and twisted human being.

Didn't get a part in panto this year then?

When you are dead and gone, what do you think people will remember about you?

Go and do something useful with your life rather than coming on here and spouting your bile. You sad pathetic person.

Chris? That you? :-0

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:lolol: seriously?

Probably not, but he/ she just annoys me irrationally.

....and relax.

IMG_0253.GIF

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Tenuous Albion connection with his successor. Would have preferred Sara Cox as her northern nuttiness makes me lol at times.

Very tenuous. I don't like the way she treated Norman, and don't like her style of presenting either.

I like Lisa Tarbuck and find her funny. She gives the impression of a funny friend chatting in the kitchen over a cup of tea. Just my taste, I suppose.

Ken Bruce is the best of the bunch.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I like Radio 2. He ruined the breakfast show. I stopped listening to it with him on. I can now go back and try it again.

I’m fine company on a night out. I find Evans noisy, annoying, fake and sycophantic.
It says a lot about you that
A) you like the idiot
B) you got personal so quickly.

Having said that, have a lovely Christmas and e joy his new show .

Look, do you want an invite for Christmas or what? I've got a spare place.

I'm just off to search for some crap TV programme so I can come on here and complain about them and try to look cool.

If you find someone annoying and noisy, avoid them!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Look, do you want an invite for Christmas or what? I've got a spare place.

I'm just off to search for some crap TV programme so I can come on here and complain about them and try to look cool.

If you find someone annoying and noisy, avoid them!

Oh dear oh dear. The point my friend is I HAVE been avoiding it. Now I can try it again. Although Ball is a **** too.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Can't help thinking that people who dislike Evans do so based on his 90's persona rather than his current self. Sure he gets excitable but he doesn't shout and I think he comes across as honest and caring. I'll miss the show.

He comes across as disingenuous.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On my kids bus to school the driver plays the Evans show. Without knowing that we didn’t rate him, they told us about a crap shouty DJ playing Banana Splits, How Do You Like Your Eggs In The Morning and Katrina & The Waves EVERY DAY. All the kids can’t stand his show. Nuff said.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On my kids bus to school the driver plays the Evans show. Without knowing that we didn’t rate him, they told us about a crap shouty DJ playing Banana Splits, How Do You Like Your Eggs In The Morning and Katrina & The Waves EVERY DAY. All the kids can’t stand his show. Nuff said.

How do you like, your eggs in the morning
I like mine fertilised.

Some sort of chat up line seemly. It never worked for me.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Starting a thread to complain about something you can avoid. So pathetic.

Going into a thread to abuse someone for having a different opinion. Pathetic. Even at this time of year the old faithful of NSC still full of hated and vile. Not for me today, I’ll leave you catty lot to it.
See you in the NY
TBFNHAGCOAA
TC

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here