Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't think the ref has a say in this though - isn't this some sort of 'disputed goal' panel?

Yes...I guess my point was more about there being a network of communication

Just as an aside from MD an interesting stat
Bournemouth have seen their opponents pick up five red cards this season in the Premier League, more than any other side.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There has to be some acknowledgment that you can get things wrong. Real time I actually have a bit of sympathy with Dean that an attacking player running through is bought down, and without a replay does look like its Dunk.

What we should be discussing is why our now experienced Dunk is lunging in a fair distance from goal knowing he’s on a yellow, and if he had any doubt he should be asking the ref was it him that was booked, so no excuse either way.

We’re just starting to let defensive errors creep in, from Bruno, to Duffy, Balogun, Dunk, we’re just looking a bit rash. Funny thing is, thought the opposite for their first where you needed Balogun being a bit more rash and closing the shot down quicker.

Dean made a mistake, but that error only cost us because Dunk went on to make a bigger one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There has to be some acknowledgment that you can get things wrong. Real time I actually have a bit of sympathy with Dean that an attacking player running through is bought down, and without a replay does look like its Dunk.

What we should be discussing is why our now experienced Dunk is lunging in a fair distance from goal knowing he’s on a yellow, and if he had any doubt he should be asking the ref was it him that was booked, so no excuse either way.

We’re just starting to let defensive errors creep in, from Bruno, to Duffy, Balogun, Dunk, we’re just looking a bit rash. Funny thing is, thought the opposite for their first where you needed Balogun being a bit more rash and closing the shot down quicker.

Dean made a mistake, but that error only cost us because Dunk went on to make a bigger one.

Dunk SAYS according to Ryan that he didn’t know that he was on a yellow as the twattish ref didn’t tell him or Bissouma who he was booking ALLEGEDLY :shrug:

And no I won’t give that **** any leeway at all after Boro

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is Duffy back for Arsenal?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dunk SAYS according to Ryan that he didn’t know that he was on a yellow as the twattish ref didn’t tell him or Bissouma who he was booking ALLEGEDLY :shrug:

And no I won’t give that **** any leeway at all after Boro

Like I said, an experienced player like Dunk should be asking the ref who was booked if they were in any doubt whatsoever, no excuse not knowing you're on a yellow. This is the professional game.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Like I said, an experienced player like Dunk should be asking the ref who was booked if they were in any doubt whatsoever, no excuse not knowing you're on a yellow. This is the professional game.

Also, if he didn't know he'd been booked already, why didn't he make a fuss when he got the second yellow?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Surely it's the job of the referee to let the player know he's been booked? After all, the ref makes the decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here