Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
The first half was excellent and we should have gone in ahead. Locadia played his part in that for 20 minutes. Thereafter, sadly his touch deserted him and generally seemed to be in the way, like the guy who gets picked last in the playground. This hasn't worked and it is time to cut our losses which I think is a matter of genuine regret.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bloody lazy player running the length of the pitch to score a goal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Much, much better today. Worthy man of the match.

Hopefully this is the turning point.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Has to start Saturday after that performance. Give him a good run in the team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Much, much better today. Worthy man of the match.

Hopefully this is the turning point.

Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal. I’ll add that Bernardo on another day could have cost us several goals. Proper and Stephens showed why we’ll never score goals in many matches, talk about inability to shoot and or turn attack into defence. Hope Knocky starts next game, Gross was much better today. Murray does what Murray does and Andone looked quick and nimble, what I was hoping for from attackers. But I don’t think Arsenal at their best today. We got lucky on that front. Both sides and the match in a word were scruffy. Very pleased with a point mind.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
needs to lose at least 8 kgs ....solly needs to practice shooting ,interesting to see proper in a more forward role but if he's going to be doing that then he needs to practice also .....happy with the point ...3 would have been lovely ....ta ta

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Hats off to the fella, he was great today :)
He seemed a little unsure who to pick up when we didn’t have the ball, but his control and distribution were first class today ... and a great finish too !!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal.

You were at a different game!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal.

I don't think I was watching the same game as you tonight...?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Wow strange how we see the same game but in different ways. I thought his touch and passing was good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here