Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well at least he hasn’t been blamed for the defeat, which is a plus I guess :smile:

I thought he started really well and if he’d scored the confidence would have soared. Still have faith.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There was definitely a thread somewhere last week where I got shot to bits by Locadia haters. I bet some are here now saying he looks ok. You cannot slate a player that doesn't get an opportunity. Slate him if he's shit for a run of say 6 games, but not for bit part playing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Really seized his big opportunity. Absolutely ran himself into the ground and looked worth every penny of the £14 million we spent on him. Think he is really going to kick on from here.

I will not be reading replies to this thread.

Funny isn't it? until today the vast vast majority of posters on NSC was advocating getting shot of Locadia, or at least trying to loan him out during next month's transfer window, yet here we are after what appears to be one fairly good performance, (without him scoring a goal mid you, and with the team losing the game), where probably many of the same posters, are now saying what a good player he is.

That's NSC though l guess, always black or white, and very rarely any shades of grey.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Funny isn't it? until today the vast vast majority of posters on NSC was advocating getting shot of Locadia, or at least trying to loan him out during next month's transfer window, yet here we are after what appears to be one fairly good performance, (without him scoring a goal mid you, and with the team losing the game), where probably many of the same posters, are now saying what a good player he is.

That's NSC though l guess, always black or white, and very rarely any shades of grey.

Check the posting time of the thread :smile:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Check the posting time of the thread :smile:

Was the correct call though. Jurgen looked sharp and hungry in the first half and was unlucky not to score. I don't see him getting in ahead of a fit and firing Izquierdo in that position, but he's clearly got something to offer.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I’d start him again in one of the home games. Thought he was good in the first half. Created more than SM and AK.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bar a couple of moments the first half was big Jurgen’s best performance in an Albion shirt.

#LocadiaIn

Not exactly difficult, in fairness

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought that Locadia had a very good first half and with a little luck could have scored Also thought that Propper had a good game The future looks brighter.

Unfortunately the results are the only things that matter, and away from home we have been appalling. I wish l could see that changing, but at the moment unfortunately l can't.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that the first 45 mins was one of our best away from home for a long time and was very encouraged but was brought back down to earth for the last 30 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here