Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Really seized his big opportunity. Absolutely ran himself into the ground and looked worth every penny of the £14 million we spent on him. Think he is really going to kick on from here.

I will not be reading replies to this thread.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I'm gonna boo him, I want to be one of the cool kidz.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
His time to shine. Really hope he takes it and plays well.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
His time to shine. Really hope he takes it and plays well.

Yep I genuinely believe he is going to have a stormer this afternoon. Make no mistake this a is pro-Locadia thread and there will be a lot of people with egg on their faces in here celebrating the great man at 5pm.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I feel sorry for the guy. Stretched off in the 1st minute and now doubtful for rest of season. How unlucky can you get? The new Paul Kitson...

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Quickest hat-trick in Albion history, then saved a penalty when called upon to go in goal. :bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He’ll wander about half arsed, get roasted for not tracking back, get frustrated and then booked for dissent, duck out of a header, and get subbed for Glenn at HT.

Feel free to bounce the shit out of me later, if he does anything of note.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’ll wander about half arsed, get roasted for not tracking back, get frustrated and then booked for dissent, duck out of a header, and get subbed for Glenn at HT.

Feel free to bounce the shit out of me later, if he does anything of note.

You're just copying [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] so you make sure you're guaranteed to be invited to the Mods debauched Christmas do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You're just copying [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] so you make sure your guaranteed to be invited to the Mods debauched Christmas do.

I feel there are a few Albion fans who should know better who are actually hoping he fails.....so they can be right about all the little digs they’ve been making all season...beats looking like a mug :wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When I play they call me La La Locadia
And the boys they say que soy buena
They all want me
They can't have me
So they all come and play beside me
Move with me
Chant with me
And if you're good, I'll take you home with me
Hey LOCADIA

Too soon ?

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I feel there are a few Albion fans who should know better who are actually hoping he fails.....so they can be right about all the little digs they’ve been making all season...beats looking like a mug :wink:

It's ok, this is NSC, there's only a couple of us who actually stand up and be counted, when wrong.

Everybody else seem to forget what they've written is here for all to see.
Unless of course they are just #NeverWrong.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

But no one credits them when they’re proven right over the eternal optimists who can never see it’s ok to criticise a player AND support the team. It’s the latter who are the real mugs

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He’ll get the inevitable “Locadia scores, we’re on the pitch” chants that O’Grady got in that FA Cup game at Brentford. Hopefully it provides the same outcome.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It won’t be easy for him, playing out of position but fingers crossed for Jurgen. Come on lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here