Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Tremendous afternoon for the boy, except for missing the target from a yard out due to having his eyes closed dreaming of a photoshoot in a man united shirt next to a sideways grimacing paul pogba humming his next hit single. Will take the point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But no one credits them when they’re proven right over the eternal optimists who can never see it’s ok to criticise a player AND support the team. It’s the latter who are the real mugs

One game when he started in the right position, against City away, is hardly supporting him though is it?

We’ll see today if he has what it takes though.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've been critical of him in the past. I hope I'm proved wrong and will happily eat humble pie if I am.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One game when he started in the right position, against City away, is hardly supporting him though is it?

We’ll see today if he has what it takes though.
40minutes and waiting...meanwhile Soton and Palace doing well out of the bottom sides

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
EAD5725C-087E-417C-A64B-C9E44E66EA55.jpeg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Done ok so far. The shot he blocked was going wide.

Only criticism from me is that he needs to attack the ball more, on his heels when on the other side of the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
40minutes and waiting...meanwhile Soton and Palace doing well out of the bottom sides

Take the blinkers off you wally.

Without Jurgen we'd have only had one attack.

(and they'd have 2 less needless off-sides)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Everything breaking down with him at the moment, caught offside a couple of times....I don’t like to be critical of our players but Knockaert must be a better option than this.

Hope he’ll score a goal now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Burn him...!!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He is finished. No more chances. Not even a footballer.

I feel there are a few Albion fans who should know better who are actually hoping he fails.....so they can be right about all the little digs they’ve been making all season...beats looking like a mug :wink:
I'm the opposite, thought he was the Real Deal at one stage but that first half performance was a shocker. Only saw about 35 minutes (thanks, Hesgoals!) but in that time at least three mistakes made, the worst of which was standing in an offside position for a free kick. Wasn't somebody better placed for his early shot?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Burn him...!!!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not sure playing as the left winger in a midfield 5 or he is playing as a wide attacker .... staying forward a lot and not helping Bernado much so guess its attacker ... OK in little bits & woeful in another couple of bits , lacking confidence and clearly lacking understanding of where his team mates will be and what he should do to fit in

Benefit of doubt he may get better second half , 15 mins and if not get Knocky on instead and seriously consider his future in the Jan transfer window. Sadly just one of those could have been ,may still be , but dont think its going to happen with us.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Burn him...!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that was a game of 2 halves.

Deserved to be subbed in the second.
Deserved a goal in the first.

I guess at least everybody is happy.

Paying the bills