Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Has anyone seen Townsend's goal for Cladding? I have to admit it was a belter...

(They're showing the goals on TSN on a Reddit Soccer Stream, apparently. I can neither confirm nor deny I am watching it...)

I can neither confirm or deny I'm watching the same stream
edit
Some of the adverts are good

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone seen Townsend's goal for Cladding? I have to admit it was a belter...

(They're showing the goals on TSN on a Reddit Soccer Stream, apparently. I can neither confirm nor deny I am watching it...)
Hate to say it but thats won goal of the season all ready.

Absolute peach of a hit.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's going to be one of those days:
Mike Dean will warm to the Albion fans, by making decent decisions in favour of us.
Locadia will score.
Palarse will beat Citeh.
:shrug:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
How refreshing to play like this away. If still down at 60mins push Bissomo up Gross off Kayal on Knockhaert for March. and Murray for Locardia at 70mins

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Draw no bet looks very tempting at 8/1 on Bet365. If we play as well in the second half I can definitely see us taking something from the game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Started really well, lacking in confidence a little later in the half. CH needs to give him the encouragement of leaving him on for a while imo.

He is clearly NOT the donkey the haters would have us believe.

Re your last sentence, too early to say [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Are you watching?

We've been the better team, only being kept out by excellent goalkeeping.

Yes yes yes but I’ve watched us lose for long enough. Who cares if we play well and lose. Like to play badly and win followed by well and win but realistically the latter is a too much to expect away from home. And Palace just got a penalty too..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shite! Palarse fans will be all over NSC tonight. In fact, just about every result is going the wrong way for us.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yep time for you to go shopping. leave the supporting to the supporters, not the shoppers:)

Not really supporting from the internet are we? I mean, not many players checking the web right now surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here