Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC unusable on safari again

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Many thanks. Have been so fed up with it that I’ve downloaded Adguard and so far so good. Sorry Bozza but it’s the only way I can use NSC on my phone! If/when it ever gets fixed, I will immediately remove Adguard.
I have found it works ok if I log out and then back in again. Strange

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Clearly not an easy fix, as Bozza would have jumped on it if it was. It’s been happening for weeks with no end in sight Bozza?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This keep happening to me, I thought it was just my phone. Often cannot click on the pages or links to open threads.

Same here! Often have to refresh the home page 2-4 times to get threads to open.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Any update please Bozza?

Fred

Do what I was recommended to- download AdGuard on to your phone. Not had a single problem with NSC since I did it on my IPhone 2 weeks ago, whereas for weeks before NSC was virtually unusable.

There must be something seriously up with it for Bozza not to comment for this long, so suggest you do the same. Can then set AdGuard to allow adverts again on NSC when the problem is fixed, so the dollars come back in for Bozza.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Worse than ever on Android today.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
When you have a chance to investigate. It could be something to do with the Ads. When it happens that you cannot click on the thread titles, usernames or arrow to latest comment, the adverts are still clickable.

A few refreshes fixes the problem for a while, but it is bloody annoying!
I hope you can fix it.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
It seems far worse some days than others, which is quite odd.

I’m not yet at the stage of putting the ad blocker thing in, don’t want to deprive Bozza of his drugs and prostitute money...

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Meaning what, exactly?

The Safari/iPhone issue is that some links are not tappable. Are you saying the same is happening on Android or something else?

I've been having exactly this problem on Chrome on Android over the last few days - thread links are not tappable. Board links at the top and bottom still work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here