Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC unusable on safari again

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Meaning what, exactly?

The Safari/iPhone issue is that some links are not tappable. Are you saying the same is happening on Android or something else?

Yes, can't open threads. Takes a number of refreshes.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Had to refresh 5 times to get to this thread.

Worse than ever.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I've resorted to trying to catch it by surprise. I pretend to be watching the telly or humming a little tune and then quickly stab out my finger in the hope of hitting the correct thread.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The not being able to click on threads has been happening to me on android for about a month.
Also does anyone else have problems where when you scroll down the big board, it constantly tries to scroll up?
Yes, scroll down and the ads follow you. I'm more concerned by the fact hat the " Ad's " themselves can be deeply suspect. This morning the ad heralded " Sainsburys now recruiting £15-23 per Hour " " Check your location "

So for a laugh, knowing that there couldn't be a Sainsburys job paying that, I thought I would have a look....instantly it wanted my location by turning on my phone location and when I tried to backtrack without turning it on I had an aggressive pop up try to get me to borrow £500! as if that wasn't enough when I pressed a tab marked" Remove " it then jumped to an "Ad Free" Tapatalk Premium page which it wanted me to sign up for...

Be careful what you tap as this rarely happened on my phone before.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just a reminder to whom it may concern, that annoying problem of not being able to open the thread is still happening. FFSAKE :moo:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yeh still happening, I have given up using it on my phone now, I have to shut down all browser pages and open a fresh one, even then it works about 1 in 3 times.

I reckon its all a ploy to get you using Tapatalk.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeh still happening, I have given up using it on my phone now, I have to shut down all browser pages and open a fresh one, even then it works about 1 in 3 times.

I reckon its all a ploy to get you using Tapatalk.
I use Tapatalk and the ads are becoming more of a problem. They are certainly more aggressive and increased in numbers.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Still constant refreshing needed for me. Seems very odd.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
really struggling to use nsc on iphone again today, are we any closer to solving the issue Bozza?

You were struggling the other day, with your stupic comments about the Holocaust.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here