Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club statement.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
It's the country not the Albion. It may be unintentional but the direction of travel of the politics of our country is bound to pull the knuckle-draggers along behind it.

Well done to the Albion for policing its own turf.

This I am afraid hits the nail on the head. We are witnessing something of a societal breakdown, that manifests itself in a chaotic parliament, brexit anxiety and the extremes of society thinking that their views are suddenly mainstream.

In fairness, I think the Albion get this and this is why this statement is still timely.

Jameson

Said in a Yorkshire accent

Do you live in Yorkshire? I do and am happy to confirm that everyone I know here is friendly, welcoming and tolerant.
Sadly that wasn’t the case where I lived in Sussex.

Your comment demonstrates the prejudice, aggression and mean spirited attitudes that this post is debating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Do you live in Yorkshire? I do and am happy to confirm that everyone I know here is friendly, welcoming and tolerant.
Sadly that wasn’t the case where I lived in Sussex.

Your comment demonstrates the prejudice, aggression and mean spirited attitudes that this post is debating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very sensitive comment and a massive whooooosh (the original poster is a dyed in the wool Yorkshireman and very proud of it).

If anything if I was to label Yorkshireman it would be that they can sometimes come across as being know alls with big booming voices.

No, I’m proud and pleased to live in Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here