Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Goodbye NSC - I is leaving the building.....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Think OP said on another thread that he was planning on flying out of Gatwick on monday. Which makes it not a proper flounce. Certainly not a patch on the TLO absolute MAELSTROM of 'departing' abuse HURLED at the REMF and others.

Would love someone to dig that out just for Christmas, many people have been deprived of his one man circus.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought politicans (including the prospective variety) were good at hyperbole/melodrama.

Some are. Others are good at blowing chunks of their Kobe beef over Preston Park, posting incorrect but knowing “game’s off” photos of fog as a public service and thinking the Dome and Pavilion were famous for hosting SwapShop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I missed that.

Did HB&B go for a dramatic farewell monologue at any stage?

No, he went for a farewell load of threats to our dear leader. The gimp.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another event I missed. I must do even less work.
Deffo, even NSC hasn't made up a word for the weapons grade level of bellendary he threw at Bozza, while the door slammed him on the way out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn’t know about that before. Darren’s a legend for this brilliant website, which leads me to think that the wannabee politician is a cnt.

You're very late to the party, but welcome anyway.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If Face Book was a pub you’d take one look around and say to your mates ‘this place is full of pricks, let’s go and find somewhere else’

Kevin Bridges

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If Face Book was a pub you’d take one look around and say to your mates ‘this place is full of pricks, let’s go and find somewhere else’

Kevin Bridges

I was in the audience at the Dome that night. What a show. I cried laughing, especially at the Joseph jokes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes. You need to have iron discipline, as I have, when not reading the torrent of shite posted by people on my blocked list.
Oh god, not your blocked list again :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I have a blocked list, did you know that??? Often people remark upon it. Almost always unfavourably. Then I block them. Its a sort of natural selection process. Or unnatural rejection.
Ah. Bye then :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here