Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Goodbye NSC - I is leaving the building.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hello good folk of NSC

I would like to say farewell, Au revoir, adios, this is my last POST. .
13,666 seems like a nice count to finish on, I recently gave up facebook back in July and found myself more immersed in the real world, although my post count and time spent on NSC has increased slightly, not by much and not the main reason I am wishing you all cheerio.
I am somewhat bored with some of constant Political, Brexit, Race, Gender threads and the criticism of people if they do not have the same view as the majority. I could just dip and out, and ignore said threads, but I can’t do that I am an all or nothing kind fool.

I will not leave NSC on a sour note, because there are things I love about NSC. The people on here can be supportive, caring & incredibly funny, and is full of characters that one thinks of as friends to a degree. We sometimes get a glimpse of real issues that affect people on the board, the advice people offer on various topics ranging from mental health to where is the best place to park in Worthing, is second to none.
I don’t think any other football message board is so diverse. the good folk of NSC can and do care for & help each other which is a tremendous thing.
You should all be proud of NSC, because we all bring something to the table, even if we disagree sometimes, on a whole reason and logic prevails. There have been times when I have been laughing so hard at posts, the wife asks what is so funny, NSC I reply, she shakes her head…..
You can’t explain it with any justice, it is though.

NSC helped save this club, and continues to support good causes such as REMF and Albion in the community.

Before I leave I thought I should apologise for any offence I may have caused at any point, I have been hot headed and have posted complete drivel and been offensive occasionally, so for that reason I apologise.

Bozza & The Team, keep up the good work.

Good folk of NSC good luck to each and every one of you.

I am not wishing you a happy Christmas, because I have already stated I hate it in a thread, but Happy New Year to each and everyone of you (even Ernest)

Albion till I die.

Yours
Martin
AKA PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
comic-book-guy-worst-ever-235x300.gif

Worse Flounce Ever!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have a break and come back refreshed. Done that several times too. Hope it’s Goodbye but not farewell therefore.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sorry to read that as I like your stuff - but totally understand. It too has crossed my mind in recent months, as I don’t really do Facebook either or anything else. Times, trends and agendas change, alas - I have not.

The question I have asked myself is this: does this fulfil me, make happy? no, not really.

As such i’ve become akin to a dreary weekend in Whitby, what a waste of my time.

I think, my time has come too. No big fanfare. Time to slip out of this concealed side exit and feel the free air once again.

“Each to your own way, i’ll go mine, best of luck with what you find...”

We used to know.

Kosh

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sorry to read that as I like your stuff - but totally understand. It too has crossed my mind in recent months as I don’t really do Facebook either or anything else. Times, trends and agendas change alas I have not.

The question I have asked myself is this: does this fulfil me, make happy - no, not really.

As such i’ve become akin to a dreary weekend in Whitby, what a waste of my time.

I think, my time has come too. No big fanfare. Time to slip out of this concealed side exit and feel the free air once again.

“Each to your own way, i’ll go mine, best of luck with what you find...”

We used to know.

Kosh
Nooooooo! Kosh, get back here, we need you too! We’ve all thought this, but don’t actually do it! Come on, it’s Christmas, time to be a merry not sad. This threads making me feel miserable now :(

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hello good folk of NSC

13,666 seems like a nice count to finish on, I recently gave up facebook back in July and found myself more immersed in the real world, although my post count and time spent on NSC has increased slightly, not by much and not the main reason I am wishing you all cheerio.
I am somewhat bored with some of constant Political, Brexit, Race, Gender threads and the criticism of people if they do not have the same view as the majority. I could just dip and out, and ignore said threads, but I can’t do that I am an all or nothing kind fool.

I will not leave NSC on a sour note, because there are things I love about NSC. The people on here can be supportive, caring & incredibly funny, and is full of characters that one thinks of as friends to a degree. We sometimes get a glimpse of real issues that affect people on the board, the advice people offer on various topics ranging from mental health to where is the best place to park in Worthing, is second to none.
I don’t think any other football message board is so diverse. the good folk of NSC can and do care for & help each other which is a tremendous thing.
You should all be proud of NSC, because we all bring something to the table, even if we disagree sometimes, on a whole reason and logic prevails. There have been times when I have been laughing so hard at posts, the wife asks what is so funny, NSC I reply, she shakes her head…..

NSC helped save this club, and continues to support good causes such as REMF and Albion in the community.

Before I leave I thought I should apologise for any offence I may have caused at any point, I have been hot headed and have posted complete drivel and been offensive occasionally, so for that reason I apologise.

I am not wishing you a happy Christmas, because I have already stated I hate it in a thread, but Happy New Year to each and everyone of you (even Ernest)

Albion till I die.

Yours
Martin
AKA PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT

Oh dear. Always assumed OP was better than that pre-xmas office party drunken flounce. Looking forward to the sober retraction already :thumbsup:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Hello good folk of NSC

Albion till I die.

Yours
Martin
AKA PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT

À bientôt

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Psychobilly freakout
Please may I have your posts."

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Come on,own up,who has nicked his NSC account?I hate that term people use on Facebook when someone hijacks your fone.Wonder if there's an NSC equivalent?
Good luck,and Happy New Year.Haste ye back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We've had some truly glorious (thankfully temporary) exits on this board, from TLO's explosive "bollocks to the REMF, bollock to the lots of you" to the slightly more slow-burning, but in the end equally seismic Dessygate with Uncle S.

This registers about 1.3 on the flounce-ometer richter scale. The green light of life has dimmed from PF's current profile...but there is no escape. He'll be back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here