Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Oh oh jezzas gone and done it

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've been flicking through the radio stations. All are talking about it and wheeling on profoundly deaf people, lip readers and 'experts'. All say it was 'Stupid Woman' - not one person has said otherwise yet.

I distinctly recall him saying on the box that he didn't believe in people insulting each other, as you would not be properly listening to each other. His followers on here, when he became leader, rejoiced in that he was bringing in a different type of politics, but gradually with time, despite the quite mannerism, he is in fact no different to so many others in all the parties.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The man lacks class and decency. Underneath that thinly veiled facade he is no better than those thugs who masquerade as those peaceful protesters know as militant tendency.

Keeping him as Leader of the Opposition, the Labour Party are playing into the Tories’ hands, as no credible opposition

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He clearly said Stuart Walton - an American heir, attorney, pilot, businessman and philanthropist. Born into the billionaire Walton family, he is a director of Walmart, the world's largest company by revenue, co-founder of private equity firm RZC Investments, which bought British cycling brand Rapha in 2017, and founder of Game Composites, a composite aircraft manufacturer.

Now can we just move on.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
I am not a fan of JC.... How on earth can he be so dumb as to make a pointless, sexist (arguably) comment, which hands back the initiative for hopeless tories to use a a distraction!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
She was forced to take up the PM role?

Oh great let's go round in circles, of course not, but did JC win or put up any meaningful challenge to get Brexit reversed...

No he has feckin not, why because he wants it..... clear as day, all these people who think JC would reverse everything are fooling themselves.

We were always going to get a bad deal after the vote, always....

I respect your views, in or out, I don't care, but please realise that there are probably more remain voters in the tory party than in Labour.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Well at least he's right.

fanseagull

Dec 18, 2018
Oh great let's go round in circles, of course not, but did JC win or put up any meaningful challenge to get Brexit reversed...

No he has feckin not, why because he wants it..... clear as day, all these people who think JC would reverse everything are fooling themselves.

I respect your views, in or out, I don't care, but please realise that there are probably more remain voters in the tory party than in Labour.

Interesting final comment!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well that's the run-up to Xmas dominated by yet another mediocre sideshow and millions of memes and column inches. NONE of these people are fit to govern a grown-up nation :rolleyes:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Labour official line : He said "Stupid People"....

Every lip reader in the UK being wheeled out, confirming he 100% certainly said "Stupid Woman"

Politicians.... Default setting : Lie

:ffsparr: when will the politicians learn? own it, apologise, minimum possible damage. deny and it becomes the issue, draggs on for a few days or weeks, they then admit the fault, apologise. maximal damage.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's pretty clear he didn't say 'stupid woman'.

The first report decides, arbitrarily, that he said 'stupid woman', and the pitiful narrative runs from there. By all means, criticise his policies if you wish, but to lie about him says so much about the gullible people being easily being led by a salacious media. As many on here have been.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
So does this mean if someone is a woman we are not supposed to refer to them as a woman regardless of the adjective used. Equally for men as well, of course

Last edited:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Somebody had to do it, and as the poster you selectively quote pointed out, others were too pathetic to take on the challenge.
Yes, selectively quoted as in that was the part of the post I was responding to, which was a separate point ('poor Theresa') to the rest of the post ('terrible JC') :rolleyes:

I don't disagree regarding the lack of direction from JC personally - I just get sick of seeing people posting as if Theresa May has taken on the role of PM out of sheer good nature.

edit: for what it's worth, he definitely said 'stupid woman' imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here