Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Such scenes

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
My 9-year-old grand-daughter's first ever game. We were level with the penalty area in the East Stand. What a benchmark for all future visits ....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'll never tire of that goal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With forgiveness to the Op on using this thread but has anyone seen Dougie (he or she) or the Old Git SE 20?

No, not since Dougie was outed as male by someone on the BBS with a different username.

We miss them like a hole in the head.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Never really noticed it before but were there any other Brighton players in the palace half of the field other than Andone ? i just have a mental still life picture in my head of 18 other players just stood watching what was unfolding from our half of the pitch .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Never really noticed it before but were there any other Brighton players in the palace half of the field other than Andone ? i just have a mental still life picture in my head of 18 other players just stood watching what was unfolding from our half of the pitch .

At the start of the move there definitely weren't any other Albion players in their half.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fast forward to the Chelsea home game last Sunday, and l was watching Andone standing on the touchline preparing to come on during the second half. Chris was giving him instructions, and Florin was listening intently hand on Chris's arm, nodding enthusuastically at everything that was being said to him.

Reminded me of a Jack Russell, loyal to it's master. Great to see such enthusiam from a new signing, in start contast to Jurgen Locadia, some might say..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When he first knocked it on , I was just pleased as it was up their end and half time approaching without conceding.

Amazing how it then unfolded.

Absolute mental when that hit the net.

Fantastic

Exactly this....

Phew, Bernardo has hoofed it clear......blow for HT ref
Haha, look at Andone, he’s gone after it...this’ll mean we get to half time
Kinell, he’s gone past him...he’ll get hacked....ah no, Tomkins is already on a yellow...
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the start of the move there definitely weren't any other Albion players in their half.

Other ? Andone himself was halfway between the edge of our box and the halfway line when Bernardo spotted him and floated that perfectly weighted pass out the the wing for him to run on to [emoji23][emoji23]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I think Murray was closing in...

...on the tunnel.

As a lover of the 'Jamie Murphy' breakaway goal, this most definitely is my favourite AMEX goal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly this....

Phew, Bernardo has hoofed it clear......blow for HT ref
Haha, look at Andone, he’s gone after it...this’ll mean we get to half time
Kinell, he’s gone past him...he’ll get hacked....ah no, Tomkins is already on a yellow...
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !

My initial thought was he'd done well to keep it in.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think Murray was closing in...

...on the tunnel.

As a lover of the 'Jamie Murphy' breakaway goal, this most definitely is my favourite AMEX goal.

Me too. Upper West South end for Murphy, Lower West South for Andones. For me Andones has become my favorite because we all thought he had done well to keep the ball in and run the clock down to half time. To score the THIRD goal against our fiercest rivals while playing with ten men will be very hard to beat. Scenes indeed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Me too. Upper West South end for Murphy, Lower West South for Andones. For me Andones has become my favorite because we all thought he had done well to keep the ball in and run the clock down to half time. To score the THIRD goal against our fiercest rivals while playing with ten men will be very hard to beat. Scenes indeed.

Could’ve been better. We scored the second with NINE [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here