Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Lucky 13-y-o boy described as 'victim'

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I worry. The seeming acceptance on here that he was 'lucky', 'boost to self esteem', 'fantastic for his social standing'. Hmmm... meanwhile the other way around in the sexes, what then? Great for my daughter and her education?.....???

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I worry. The seeming acceptance on here that he was 'lucky', 'boost to self esteem', 'fantastic for his social standing'. Hmmm... meanwhile the other way around in the sexes, what then? Great for my daughter and her education?.....???

According to some it seems if the girl's up for it and not emotionally affected it's fine.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I’d be interested in knowing if those posting in support of the ‘lucky lad’ getting his rocks off with his hot teacher have kids themselves. As a parent - middle one being a 13yo lad, I find the story pretty sick. It’s inevitable that you might think about how you’d react in this situation as a parent and I don’t think I’d be high fiving my boy if I found out he’d been seduced and ****ed by his 27 year old teacher.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also teachers aren't allowed to have sex with their pupils - even those over the legal age of consent. I'm not sure if that is a crime in law, but it's an automatic sacking and disqualification offence, I believe.

It became a crime in 2001 for a teacher to have sex with a pupil under the age of 18, one that will get them a sentence of up to 5 years and on the sex offenders’ register.

As for the is lad going back for more, so did the girl that Adam Johnson got convicted for having underage sexual relations with.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It's not rape when the boy went back for more and more and more. In fact I don't think there is any such crime in common law when it's the female who's the adult.

:facepalm: you could not be more wrong... you could try but you would not succeed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’d be interested in knowing if those posting in support of the ‘lucky lad’ getting his rocks off with his hot teacher have kids themselves. As a parent - middle one being a 13yo lad, I find the story pretty sick. It’s inevitable that you might think about how you’d react in this situation as a parent and I don’t think I’d be high fiving my boy if I found out he’d been seduced and ****ed by his 27 year old teacher.

I agree with you, but those posting are (I hope) posting it in the mind of a 13 year old boy.......a large proportion of which at that age are thinking about virtually nothing else than how they are going to get their end away (wasn’t just me was it ?) and it’s the ‘wish that happened to me’ response. If it’s offered on a plate, a lot of 13 yo are very likely accept, and keep going back for more because at 13 they aren’t going to have developed the moral compass or maturity to realise it’s very wrong.

The adult, on the other hand, absolutely knows it’s utterly wrong, and to compound things is in a position of immense trust in relation to a minor, so it’s unforgivable.

So to your point, if my 4th year art teacher had offered it up I’d probably still have a grin on my face now, but my parents would have been horrified. I’d feel the same if it happened to my kids.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She seduced a CHILD - and some people are perfectly ok with that ? Blimey.

There is something seriously wrong with that woman. She needs locking up, and she needs treatment.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-p...e-teacher-had-sex-with-teen-20181218.amp.html
No doubt I will get hammered for this because he wasn't psychologically mature enough or other such crap. Well, he couldn't have been more damaged than I was at that age, already stuck in an all-boys boarding school for 2 years with no contact at all, social or otherwise, with girls.

You have the luxury of saying he's "lucky" while being a) an adult and b) someone who never had that happen to them as a child.

It might make a nice fantasy for you, but the reality has consequences which **** up peoples lives, consequences which you obviously haven't considered.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It became a crime in 2001 for a teacher to have sex with a pupil under the age of 18, one that will get them a sentence of up to 5 years and on the sex offenders’ register.
OK? I didn't know that.

As for the is lad going back for more, so did the girl that Adam Johnson got convicted for having underage sexual relations with.
....and what has that got to do with the price of fish? Or, more to the point, what has it got to do with my post\?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
....and what has that got to do with the price of fish? Or, more to the point, what has it got to do with my post\?

Nothing, but I couldn’t be arsed to write a separate post to respond to the previous suggestion that the lad being up for it makes it any less of a crime that deserves jail time.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Jeez I cant believe there are people on here high fiving an adult having sex with a minor ,take a fkin look at yourselves .

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I agree with you, but those posting are (I hope) posting it in the mind of a 13 year old boy.......a large proportion of which at that age are thinking about virtually nothing else than how they are going to get their end away (wasn’t just me was it ?) and it’s the ‘wish that happened to me’ response. If it’s offered on a plate, a lot of 13 yo are very likely accept, and keep going back for more because at 13 they aren’t going to have developed the moral compass or maturity to realise it’s very wrong.

The adult, on the other hand, absolutely knows it’s utterly wrong, and to compound things is in a position of immense trust in relation to a minor, so it’s unforgivable.

So to your point, if my 4th year art teacher had offered it up I’d probably still have a grin on my face now, but my parents would have been horrified. I’d feel the same if it happened to my kids.

Exactly what I feel. Looking at this situation as my 13/14 year old self (and like others I had a crush on one of my female teachers): Lucky lucky LUCKY *******. They should give the teacher an award, she's an angel for making that lucky lucky LUCKY ********'s fantasies come true. Lucky *******. Why couldn't that be me?

Looking at it as an adult (and a parent): Society, and impressionable, susceptible teenage boys, need protecting from someone who is so screwed up that she enjoys sex with minors.

EDIT: The censored word is the slang 'b' word (what referees often are) used when a child is illegitimate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She seduced a CHILD - and some people are perfectly ok with that ? Blimey.

There is something seriously wrong with that woman. She needs locking up, and she needs treatment.

It is deemed 'okay' (phwooar, lucky bugger, etc) in these posters' ill-thought opinions, purely because she is fit.

If it were a male teacher and a 13 year old girl, they'd consider it predatory and outrageous.
If it were a make teacher and a 13 year old boy, they'd consider it still worse.
Even if it were a fat ugly female teacher in this particular case, they'd consider her actions entirely differently, I'd suggest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here