Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Balogun or Duffy?

Who should play against Arsenal

• Balogun

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • Duffy

Votes: 159 86.4%

• Total voters

The African cup of nations is in the summer now isn’t it?

Im getting confused with all these cups, we now have another one thrown into the mix where we appear to have already made the semi final!

We'll be having the World Cup in the winter next!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Dunk and Duffy. Both good, but combined very good.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Im getting confused with all these cups, we now have another one thrown into the mix where we appear to have already made the semi final!

We'll be having the World Cup in the winter next!
Won't ever happen - FIFA aren't that stupid ....................................................

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I like Balogun. And I think he's pacier and better on the ball (that pass aside) when compared to Duffy. And this has positive knock on effects in that we can play higher up the pitch and out of the back more effectively. Plus Duffy was a total **** against Palace.

But Duffy is probably a better defender and his partnership is more established with Dunk. So Duffy for me, just.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Duffy. I like Balogun but he's a backup at this level, he's not a first choice and he's proven that in the last few games. Very steady and solid, but he's not as good as the Duffman.

theboybilly

Balogun was outstanding at Anfield against possibly the best front three in Europe. The fact that we were so solid defensively that day and also managed to take the game to Liverpool at times gives Leon the edge over Duffy for me. We just look better and less ponderous I feel.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
At this moment in time, Duffy. In top form this season and Balogun has been prone to an error or 2 (it happens).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Balogun has a blinder against Bournemouth I’d be inclined to leave him in the team for Arsenal, if not Duffy walks back in for me.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Balogun has literally made two mistakes in three games which have cost us goals and there are really debates about this.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
A yellow card also does. He’s on four yellows.

Ignore he’s on 3. When’s the cut off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the Arsenal game, if he gets booked in the next two (Bournemouth and Arsenal) then he'd miss the Everton game. If he only gets through the Bournemouth game without a yellow then the next thing to worry about is 10 yellow cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here