Votes: 25 13.6%
  • Duffy

Votes: 159 86.4%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agree with some of the other posts, other than is aberration against Palace, he's been in the form of his life and exceptional this season for me. Great to see a player progress year on year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Assumjng both available it is a no brainer as Dunk hasnt been as dominant without Duffy alongside of him. So a return to Dunk and Duffy the big question is Andone or Murray.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
We missed Duffy presence against Chelsea, Dunk needs someone that will shout at him at times as he dropped his shoulders and sulked when we were 2-0 down for long periods and Duffy would not let him get away with doing that, they work well together.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Apart from at corners dont need a big centre half against the top sides as they never cross it. Appreciate Burnley different matter

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Duffy tops just about every defending stat in the premier league , so as much as Balagun is a good replacement I am failing to see why anyone would vote for him.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Think it's too early to answer that question. Better to review the situation after the Bournemouth game.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Duffy all day long, Balogun will be justified however about feeling a little aggrieved about losing his place, he is more than an adequate replacement.

His time will come, and a great squad player.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't change a winning team.

Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here