Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mourinho - SACKED

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Absolutely spot on. Smug, self-important, spoilt player with a stinking attitude.... Make him play in the U23's for the rest of the season, then sell him. He clearly thinks he's way too special for the people who pay his massive wages. Tosser.

I wonder who'd buy him. There aren't many teams who can afford £300k a week (plus his transfer fee). I can't see any clubs in England going for him, so that pretty much just leaves Barca, RM or PSG, Would any of them want him?

And I know that everyone says that Zidane is set to be the next manager but it's a big risk for him. At the moment, he's seen as a winner and can afford to wait for the next big club. Would he want to take on a club that is not going to win anything for a couple of years, at least, and damage his reputation?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Agree with all of this, especially Pogba. That (now deleted) tweet of his was an absolute disgrace

How has such a bang average player got such clout?

People keep mentioning the World Cup.... but 3/4 of the games are against championship level players, plus he is allowed to do what he wants (same as Juve) as he has great players around him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How has such a bang average player got such clout?

People keep mentioning the World Cup.... but 3/4 of the games are against championship level players, plus he is allowed to do what he wants (same as Juve) as he has great players around him.

I'd say his time at Juve is the only evidence of him being half decent as he's been extraordinarily poor for Man Utd, that's for sure. After our game with them, there was a montage of his play where he looked like a pub league player.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd say his time at Juve is the only evidence of him being half decent as he's been extraordinarily poor for Man Utd, that's for sure. After our game with them, there was a montage of his play where he looked like a pub league player.

He wasn't even the best FRENCHMAN on the pitch.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

He was playing in a team where he could do what he wanted with no tactical responsibility.

My money is on him going to PSG where he can become world class again ???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He was playing in a team where he could do what he wanted with no tactical responsibility.

My money is on him going to PSG where he can become world class again ???

He'll face stiff competition for biggest **** in the team.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I spent the better part of two decades hating Liverpool. It probably stemmed from being pretty much the only kid in a Lewes primary school class that supported Brighton. Everyone else claimed they had some distant family in Liverpool to justify their support of the winning team of the day. Now that they've had almost 30 years "in the wilderness" I'm finally over all that, can appreciate the style of the current crop and am happy enough to see them do well.

Manchester United now occupy that portion of my brain (not already being used up by Palace) that processes Schadenfreude. I reckon they've got to have another 15 years in the doldrums at least before I let them off the hook.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Yep same here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What was the Pogba tweet?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Attachments

• Screen Shot 12-18-18 at 03.04 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 12-18-18 at 03.04 PM.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 359

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Mourinho has had that 'multi-million pound pay-off' glint in his eye for months now, possibly years. Every turn he's made this year has been aiming towards the pay-off: being rude about his players, blaming the club for not helping him buy [yet another] centre back, rude in the press conferences etc, everything to tempt the club to fire him. He won in the end. Any club that hires him now needs their head examining.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DutQGk2WsAIjjlc.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Michael Carrick caretaker for the rest of the season

BBC saying it wont be anybody there now but a caretaker brought in to end of season and new one appointed in the summer. I would suggest that will be out of 2 Laurent Blanc, Zinedine Zidane now and the one they want Maurizio Pocchettino in summer. Unless of course BBC are wrong and Carrick has been confirmed as caretaker.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
End of an era for Man Utd.

The defining moment in their demise was when Sir Alex retired.

Mourinho was their last chance of returning to a former glory... and now he's gone.

I predict a decade of mediocrity from them, akin to what Liverpool experienced in the 90's

Chief Exec David Gill retired from ManU at just 55 years old, very sensibly at the same time as Taggart. It could only be downhill from that point, he was no fool.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
End of an era for Man Utd.

End of an error for Man Utd. Unfortunately!

All this rubbish about not wanting to play for the Manager. It's because they're shoite and don't possess the skill.
I hate Man Utd and their glory hunting "I've always supported them" customers but compare the present team to Giggs, Beckham, etc and they're not fit to wear their beloved badge.
Pogba, hugely overrated, over valued, over paid, smug faced, lazy, snide, mercenary. His value must be half what they paid, I'm glad as he'll only get buttons as his signing on percentage. Tw*t!

I'd be very happy to finish above them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here