Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] What will you be doing in exactly 4 years time?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Smearing the last bit of mud on my new hut walls, staring at what's left of the town, singing 'Long Live Comrade Corbyn' (in Chinese) and thanking him for his visionary leadership.

On a serious note though hopefully I'll be happy and healthy, and so will my wife and kids. The rest doesn't matter a shit.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
All the kids will finally be at school and I'll be having a breather.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Retiring hopefully.

Every year we had assessments (well, it was actually quarterly) with one of the questions being 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?'

I used to put Retired. I was told I couldn't put that, but I refused to change it.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
According to Sir Gareth Southgate, indeed we did. When interviewed, after first highly praising captain Lewis Dunk for his stand-out performances throughout the competition, he explained that bringing on Solly March with 20 minutes to go completely changed the game, allowing 40 year old Glenn Murray (brought in at the last minute after Harry Kane damaged an eyebrow) to fire in a remarkable 15 minute hat trick to win the match.

I just saw the headline: England March on to glory - Germany Dunk-ed after super Murray treble.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Celebrating Glenn Murray's 150th goal for the Albion.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not today you won't.

It's a long celebration, World Cup notwithstanding. After all, it's not often you see a 39-year old nail a bicycle kick against Celtic in the Google UK Premier League!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here