Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Corbyn. Motion of no confidence.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think the majority view in this country is for our elected leaders to just bloody get on and do SOMETHING at this point, because the majority of people are sick to death of everything being about ****ing Brexit.

Week after week of dithering, inaction and pissing about from all sides - either do it, don't do it or whatever else, just pick something and get on with it

I reckon they've all been fooling us for the last 2 and a half years. It's going to turn out it's all just been an extended episode of The Thick Of It.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I reckon they've all been fooling us for the last 2 and a half years. It's going to turn out it's all just been an extended episode of The Thick Of It.
By no means the worst outcome to this mess, I think plenty of people would willingly cheer Peter Capaldi yelling expletives at everyone in sight - would probably be quite cathartic for the country tbh.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
By no means the worst outcome to this mess, I think plenty of people would willingly cheer Peter Capaldi yelling expletives at everyone in sight - would probably be quite cathartic for the country tbh.

The whole country is a f***ing OMNISHAMBLES.

Didn't Armando Iannucci say there was no point making another series because it couldn't compete with the comedy of real life Brexit politics?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The whole country is a f***ing OMNISHAMBLES.

Didn't Armando Iannucci say there was no point making another series because it couldn't compete with the comedy of real life Brexit politics?

I believe so, and he's absolutely right.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Can anyone have confidence that Corbyn can take a s**t?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If you're counting EU countries with protests this weekend, you can include Greece, Netherlands & Albania to that list.

When did Albania manage to join the EU ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wonder what Maggie would have done with Brexit?

Make some rousing speeches (not for turning and all that guff), rattle her sabre - or at least her handbag, with a brick in, storm over to Brussels to sort those Euro bureaucrats out - and then meekly sign whatever document or treaty they put in front of her, like the Single European Act.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a waste of time. It is a motion of no confidence in the Prime Minister, NOT in the government. So it would be an embarrassment if she loses, but nothing else.

And she'll win.

Corbyn, eh???

(izza :wanker:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It probably just walked across the border claiming to be a 15 year old unaccompanied refugee and Theresa May said come on in, and bring your family.

Edited for you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder what Maggie would have done with Brexit?

The idea of Maggie offering the nation a reffer****ingrendum is laughable. Fact.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The idea of Maggie offering the nation a reffer****ingrendum is laughable. Fact.

She went on record regarding referendums as being a telling product of a weak government. She may have been a nasty old witch but you can't argue she wasn't right on that one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
She went on record regarding referendums as being a telling product of a weak government. She may have been a nasty old witch but you can't argue she wasn't right on that one.

Absolutely spot on.

Which (with the additional consideration of context and his lack of any idea what to do if the outcome was unfavourable) is why Cameron is Britain's worst ever PM. Another fact.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I don't like to get involved much with the politial/Brexit debates, as it is a tiresome pointless exercise. But quite frankly, few people get on my tits more than JC. A weak, spineless ponce who could have saved us all this bother if he'd had the brains/balls/inclination to motivate the youngsters who are so much in thrall of him to get out of bed and cast their sodding referendum vote. Idiot. Effing, effing idiot. What an effing mess, but no, seemingly nothing whatsoever to do with him. The hypocrisy is mindblowing. ****. ****. My very least favourite politician along Farage. Pair of ****ing idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here