Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Love VPN

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I subscribe to NBC Gold and get all the games that are not shown on BT. So yesterday I had to trawl for a stream. So I plugged into an NY IP and found SportsNet, Canadian channel. The stream was fantastic, not once did it buffer and it was HD. I didn't go yesterday for family reasons, but was very happy with the service I got for free. VPN really is worth the money. I use ExpressVPN for anyone that's interested.

The above sounds like an advert, it isn't meant to, it may just help a few people out here.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Too many hit and misses on a UK IP.

Fair enough, worked every time for me when DAZN doesn’t show the game (10 euro a month for all Europa league, champions league, and a good number of prem, all box office boxing, darts, etc). Have to be german resident though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fair enough, worked every time for me when DAZN doesn’t show the game (10 euro a month for all Europa league, champions league, and a good number of prem, all box office boxing, darts, etc). Have to be german resident though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sounds good, so you get a VPN and subscribe, basically what I was getting at.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not sure these sort of threads are wise as Bozza could potentially get in legal trouble. Instead a good place for discussing these matters is www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams as they welcome such threads.

You can sign up to a VPN perfectly legally, there is no legal situation here.

Edit: I'm just trying to help out people that can't make the games. My NBC Gold account is also perfectly legal, I just get to see games at 3pm in the UK, but it is legal.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My NBC Gold account is also perfectly legal,

Didn't realise you lived in the USA so apologies:

Our Services are intended for use by users who are over the age of 13 and reside in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates (“U.S.”) By using or attempting to use our Services, you certify that you meet all eligibility and residency requirements.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You can sign up to a VPN perfectly legally, there is no legal situation here.

Edit: I'm just trying to help out people that can't make the games. My NBC Gold account is also perfectly legal, I just get to see games at 3pm in the UK, but it is legal.

It’s not perfectly legal.

Although there is absolutely no chance of Bozza (or anyone else for that matter) discussing on here though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am considering taking a VPN with Nord does it make any difference what browser I use ie Chrome or Mozilla also will it work for 2 computers at the same address.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have to go to my mums funeral in a mo, so excuse that I don't reply. Getting a VPN is really, really, legal.

What a strange reply. Sorry for your loss though.

Yes you can use a VPN. Your use of NBC Gold to stream PL games isn’t though (Nor is my use of the exact same thing)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I live in East Preston, West Sussex. VPNs are perfectly legal.

VPN's are fine for anonymising your IP for security reasons (I guess there are good reasons to do so) but the issue will be that you are using it to 'pretend' to be somewhere else. So logging into NBC or Sportsnet pretending to be in the US or Canada when you are actually in the UK will be the issue.

Who actually cares too much I don't know, but I suspect all ISP's will ultimately have some requirement to monitor in some way

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I subscribe to NBC Gold and get all the games that are not shown on BT. So yesterday I had to trawl for a stream. So I plugged into an NY IP and found SportsNet, Canadian channel. The stream was fantastic, not once did it buffer and it was HD. I didn't go yesterday for family reasons, but was very happy with the service I got for free. VPN really is worth the money. I use ExpressVPN for anyone that's interested.

The above sounds like an advert, it isn't meant to, it may just help a few people out here.

How much does this cost you?

Its something i have thought about in the past, but haven't so far taken it any further.

I have a couple of apps on my phone like Mobdro, the amount of tv channels is amazing and usually just mirror or cast to my tv, Sportsnet as you say is good, but they usually only have a couple of epl games as they also show ice hockey etc and only have, i think, 5 channels. NBC is also good but without a pc and vpn i can only usually get the game on nbcsn, occasionally the nbc main channel too, but most games are on nbc gold, which is where you get value from your vpn.
Failing these two Bein sports more often than not have our game, i think they have 16 sports channels, only a few are in English, but hey, you still get to see the game.

I dont usually have too many issues with buffering (sometimes) but i think it depends on the speed of your internet connection and i could be mistaken but also how many people are streaming, Man City vs Man Utd was hard to get a decent stream, while most of our games are usually pretty good

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I live in East Preston, West Sussex. VPNs are perfectly legal.

OK but I hadn't mentioned the legality of VPNs but rather that your NBC Gold account isn't completely legal as you claimed. You have lied on the terms and conditions as you aren't resident in the USA. Minor little thing I know but your claim isn't true. Also a VPN is legal but using it to evade copyright laws isn't legal.

I really think such matters should be left to be discussed on forums where such talk is encouraged such as www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams rather than cause Bozza any potential problems.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here