Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Love VPN

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Sky and BT have invested a lot of money in the top product they offer, and watching games by other means than their bargain subscriptions is both naughty and immoral, in my opinion.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sigh. No it’s not.

There is NOTHING illegal about VPN, end. Using it to source content that is legal/illegal/immoral/subject to licence is a subject that is entirely only relevant in the country you live/claim to be in/or are sourcing from.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
There is NOTHING illegal about VPN, end. Using it to source content that is legal/illegal/immoral/subject to licence is a subject that is entirely only relevant in the country you live/claim to be in/or are sourcing from.

I have already said there is nothing wrong with VPN. There is in what he is doing with it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have been using Nord for around a year. Works very well overall, total anonymity online (good for security), perfect for watching Auntie (wink wink) from overseas, and you can load onto as many devices as you like, but you are limited to five in use at any one time. You have not been charged for this service :thumbsup:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I too have a VPN.

I really only use it for Strictly:blush:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been using Nord for around a year. Works very well overall, total anonymity online (good for security), perfect for watching Auntie (wink wink) from overseas, and you can load onto as many devices as you like, but you are limited to five in use at any one time. You have not been charged for this service :thumbsup:

Thanks you have answered my question in post no 15 but I notice that your location is shown as Melbourne does it work the same in the UK

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

You can watch fta channels anywhere in the world legally,even using a vpn to removing geo blocking if necessary

If you want to watch beeb, itv etc when abroad just go here, no vpn needed and perfectly legal

https://tvcatchup.com/

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Just one word of warning when using a vpn - make sure all your email apps, banking apps etc, are closed down and dont access them until you're back to a UK IP address. If you don't, it often triggers a an automated fraud alert that will lock out your account. Its the devil's own job getting them opened up again.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I am considering taking a VPN with Nord does it make any difference what browser I use ie Chrome or Mozilla also will it work for 2 computers at the same address.

I subscribe to Nord VPN. You can use it on up to 5 devices simultaneously.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sky and BT have invested a lot of money in the top product they offer, and watching games by other means than their bargain subscriptions is both naughty and immoral, in my opinion.

Here, cough, here. Them players are cash strapped too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I pay for NBC Gold, I'm not getting it for free, I don't see a problem with that. I subscribe. Sky get their cut of my wedge.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
With NBC gold you get a great picture probably the best of any streaming service but the frame rate is pitiful. I find it's ok watching on a laptop but when you watch on a big screen it's so choppy. In addition it's a minute delayed.

Smoothstreams is the my favourite the picture quality is worse but all streams are 60 fps meaning you get the same frame rate as normal TV. In addition the stream sources are direct meaning 30 second delay max. The Leicester game was live; zero delay.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here