Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sports Personality Of The Year 2018

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tonight on BBC1 at 1900.

Who are you predicting to pick up the various awards?

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I am all in on Geraint Thomas at 7/1 who won the Tour De France. No-one else's achievements compare to his. Kane being fav is laughable.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Happily, I'm going to miss it.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Got to be Fury after that comeback year.

As a F1 fan would also be happy with Hamilton winning. Championship with arguably the 2nd fastest car.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Captain of World Cup semi finalist/golden boot/captain of semi finislists of Nations league.

Not really laughable?

Personality, can he er, er, like, er, smile? Semi finals says it all. What have his teams won?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tonight on BBC1 at 1900.

Who are you predicting to pick up the various awards?

Sports Personality of the year? Gotta be Peter Crouch.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am all in on Geraint Thomas at 7/1 who won the Tour De France. No-one else's achievements compare to his. Kane being fav is laughable.

Agree. Although I wouldn't have voted Thomas as I had forgotten his name. Sorry, what is his name?

Given that no footballer has done all that....it ought to be little Lewis Hamilton I guess.

Sorry who was that cyclist again?

But for me, the podcast, the autobiography? It HAS to be Crouchy. I bet he's not on the shortlist though.

Too tall.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If we had won the WC then fair enough, he would be a shoo-in. We didn't, his odds are laughable, in my opinion. If anyone is backing him at the current odds, good luck to them.

I forgot we are a nation with a history of semi finals and finals in world cups and golden boot winners.

We have the best striker in the world playing for England and his captain of the most likeable England team in my life time and we take more delight in talking down his and the Englands team achievements.

It’s sad

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The hearts of a nation

:rolleyes::lolol:

Homophobic 'Christian' beats a massive attack of self-indulgence and depression to lose a fight. Heartwarming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here