Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bernardo

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Another one of the summer signings who is improving game by game. Thought he was great today and made the ball his in the lead up to the goal, almost pushed Knocky out of the way!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Man of the match by a mile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
He is improving game by game , better going forward and protecting outside the box but still a lot to learn. Lacks experience of when to defend inside the box instead of leaving it to the CB's & GK and should be busting a gut to get in the right areas. Overall impressed by him and he can only get better with time.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
He was excellent. If we’re serious about being mainstays in this league then he’ll be playing substantially more games than Bong going forward.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I was firmly Team Bong but these last couple of games Bernardo has been absolutely brilliant, his pace is a real asset down that side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Stephens must be gutted Bernie's Inn.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As did most of the defence to be honest when Hazard was allowed to wander into the area.

The notion of Hazard wandering anywhere has me tittering. About as unlikely as the humility of Shirley Bassey, and the liberalism and top judgement of Mel Gibson.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
He is improving game by game , better going forward and protecting outside the box but still a lot to learn. Lacks experience of when to defend inside the box instead of leaving it to the CB's & GK and should be busting a gut to get in the right areas. Overall impressed by him and he can only get better with time.
Something that CH can help him with, fortunately.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He is getting better and better .....could do with a better winger to work with....solly is not an out and out winger for me!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bernardo failed to track Pedro for the opening goal. This soured an otherwise terrific performance. He's doing well and is indisputably first choice left back. I wouldn't rule out Bongy from reclaiming the shirt yet though yet. Hughton clearly trusts his defensive abilities

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

He can still improve but to say he still has a lot to learn is harsh imho.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Bernardo failed to track Pedro for the opening goal. This soured an otherwise terrific performance. He's doing well and is indisputably first choice left back. I wouldn't rule out Bongy from reclaiming the shirt yet though yet. Hughton clearly trusts his defensive abilities

I wondered if Bong would be back in vs Palace due to his defensive abilities but Bernardo rightly kept the shirt, I think that could be it now baring a catalogue of awful errors

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here