Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone and Bissouma

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That kind of forward drive is exactly what we are waiting for and the next step for this team. I think Chris knows this and is bedding them slowly, but it is very exciting.

Together with Stephens, excellent on his return, Bernardo - who looks so confident, and March who is growing game by game, thats a huge amount of energy in the squad., Plus Knocky and Jose who will always do nothing but run at them. I like it. Stick Propper on the bench - he's has just become a short-backwards and sideways passer who offers nothing when we don't have the ball, and Glenn, well, its a toughie

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
I think that it’s horses for courses. IMO Andone should have started today and perhaps Bissouma as well. Thought Propper was good throughout the game. Not Stephens’ best game. A spirited performance today, but I get so frustrated when we give the ball away cheaply.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
That kind of forward drive is exactly what we are waiting for and the next step for this team. I think Chris knows this and is bedding them slowly, but it is very exciting.

Together with Stephens, excellent on his return, Bernardo - who looks so confident, and March who is growing game by game, thats a huge amount of energy in the squad., Plus Knocky and Jose who will always do nothing but run at them. I like it. Stick Propper on the bench - he's has just become a short-backwards and sideways passer who offers nothing when we don't have the ball, and Glenn, well, its a toughie
Stephens was awful today

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Get rid of Stephens. Slow and gives away very critical free kicks at the edge of the box constantly. And cannot create a thing.

Bissouma / kayal much more energy.

Likewise andone for Murray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Agree with most of that, but Propper was excellent today, and has been generally this season. Stephens had a pretty poor game. Propper > Stephens for me at the moment.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Propper and Bissouma for me all day long not a direct criticism of Stephens. Bissouma is a beautiful player and going to our biggest ever star.

Andone, love his energy and aggression and belief.

Bernardo was epic today. Solly, please, please believe in yourself.

So many positives from second half of the second half.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Its such a bizarre point of view. And everyone seems to have it.

:shrug:

AND people think Propper was good, when he just plays like a lesser version of Stephens

Never mind
I didn't think Propper had a good game either and I see that midfield pairing as our major weakness. Bissouma, Bernardo (apart from their first goal) and Andone were stand out for me. Solly good in places.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Games like today 4-1-4-1

Propper in front of back 4 allow Bissouma gross drive us forward and with Andone in this type of game to run the channels more

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Its such a bizarre point of view. And everyone seems to have it.

:shrug:

AND people think Propper was good, when he just plays like a lesser version of Stephens

Never mind
Just in case.......

Davvy Propper is the top picture. Dale Stephens is the bottom picture. Not so bizarre now is it, when you know which ones which

prop.png

stephnes.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Stephens was poor today. Bissouma and Andone must start if we want any cutting edge

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008

Amazing the way two people can see the same game so differently. I completely agree with you about Bissouma and Andone, but I thought Stephens had a shocker. For me, Propper had a fantastic game, and was only narrowly beaten to MOM by Bernado.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Most of the team were poor in the first half , unable to string 2 passes together without it going to a yellow shirt. Both Stephens and Propper were equally poor at ball retention and passing accuracy but thankfully both improved as the game went on and the Albion went on the front foot helped by Andone & Bissouma being introduced.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Stephens was awful today

This. Really really bad. Bissouma must be furious he’s lost his place and Stephens gets to come back in and produce that.

Re Bissouma and Andone, both should’ve started. This was neither a game for Murray nor for Stephens. CH needs to stop being so sentimental.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

What game were you watching March and Stevens were terrible

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here