Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Duchess of Sussex allegedly broke protocol by wearing dark nail polish

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's get serious for a minute here.
Sure the human race is going to hell in a handcart, but some things take precedent and obviously our 'controversial' Duchess' nails being first and foremost on the agenda.

[tweet]1072858989430562816[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She's on the front page of The Sunday Mirror today causing trouble for Harry as well. A member of the royal family who doesn't like killing things on Boxing Day - she's fast moving toward wrong 'un territory.

_104832823_sunday-mirror.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Institutionalised racism. Daily Mail sport correspondent volunteered on R5 half an hour ago that when Lukaku has an off day he's 'Lazy' but when its Moratta he is 'elegant'. Meghan will get endless wittering from Channel 5, the Mail etc. The dog whistle is n*****. Don't kid yourself it isn't.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Institutionalised racism. Daily Mail sport correspondent volunteered on R5 half an hour ago that when Lukaku has an off day he's 'Lazy' but when its Moratta he is 'elegant'.

There was a lot about that quite some time ago.

I can't think of most of the analogies but the one that stuck in my mind was:-

big black players are 'beasts' but white players are 'big old units'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not sure I’ll be able to concentrate on the game this afternoon after this shocking news, being “one of our own” makes it even harder to take.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even if the first word that 'expert' said was "givenchy" I'd have know she was a wrong-un.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's a good job Philip can't remember where he left his mobile.

The last time I saw him talking he was very very sharp, has he gone downhill recently then?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Imbecilic and infantile.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Hang on... So she's all over the internet with her bare tits out (all you have to do is Google 'Meghan Markle Topless' then click 'Images' for those who are outraged enough to want to see evidence :whistle:) - and she's being called out for wearing the wrong colour nail varnish?

Help the World. Please. Help it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Don't agree with the concept of monarchy and I have had enough of whinging Scots/Welsh separatists to last me a lifetime. I think England with a constitution and removal of the landed gentry and establishment would be a better place. Will it happen? Not in my lifetime I suspect.

I would like to give Meghan one though if that helps? :lolol:

Wouldn't we all!

The only reason I ask is that I live in a country which is repeatedly keeps asking its relevance to the monarchy, which I entirely understand, even though many, many people travel back to thee 'old country' and revel in its history, traditions and monarchy. Whereas I think anyone in the UK who would like to see then end of the monarchy is RAVING BONKERS! Me, I couldn't give a fig, but the UK economy is so much better off due to monarchy related tourism.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Institutionalised racism. Daily Mail sport correspondent volunteered on R5 half an hour ago that when Lukaku has an off day he's 'Lazy' but when its Moratta he is 'elegant'. Meghan will get endless wittering from Channel 5, the Mail etc. The dog whistle is n*****. Don't kid yourself it isn't.

Very difficult to disagree with that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here