Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Disappointing. We seemed to have six players in the box and yet they still had acres of space. Credit where it's due though. Hazard is class.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hazard is probably worth the value of our entire squad and then some. Then there's the likes of Kante.

The gulf in ability between us and the top 4 is still monumental.
If you're playing very good sides you need to give them something to think about as sitting back to deep is just pointless and suits them.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
It's not even a bad performance so far. We badly lack pace and skill in the final third.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I know you can't knock Murray's record at the Amex but really don't think this is the game for him. I feel that Andone's pace will cause them much more of an issue today.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tough goal for Ryan to defend - there was a Chelsea player who’d strolled yards and yards offside standing just in front of him.

Technically he didn’t interfere with play as he didn’t touch the ball as it can across, but it’s harsh expecting Matty to be able to judge who’s allowed to touch the ball and who isn’t, and therefore where to cover his goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Tough goal for Ryan to defend - there was a Chelsea player who’d strolled yards and yards offside standing just in front of him.

Technically he didn’t interfere with play as he didn’t touch the ball as it can across, but it’s harsh expecting Matty to be able to judge who’s allowed to touch the ball and who isn’t, and therefore where to cover his goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not clutching at straws and I only saw a brief glimpse of it on stream, but that looks offside to me. (In that the player was interfering with play, Ryan looked lost). I stand to be corrected

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Good effort from Solly March.

We are not playing badly. Chelsea are very good and any lapse from us will likely result in a goal.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Murray is having an absolute disaster. Four fouls against, none won, 2 passes completed, 6 failed and wasted our best chance by jogging slowly into the corner when Groß was clean through.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here