Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Typical gutless performance against the top six why oh why don’t we have a go get Stephens and Murray off ASAP as he offers nothing get on Bissouma and andone why not ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be fair, so did most of us. The difference is, most of us - well, many of us at least - would have liked that to be taken as an opportunity to risk playing a more attacking game rather than a none-too-successful damage limitation attempt.

Yep. Allow players who had been playing well to keep their shirt, have a bit of a go.

But nah, we'll try it the other way instead.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The manager shit his pants before a ball was kicked .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What’s happened to the day when you could kick lumps out of their star player until he had to limp off. ( cue Harry Wilson’s Tackle)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Glad that I didn’t waste £45 on this. ManC, Pool and Chelsea are simply superior to Brighton and know exactly how to take three points with ease from us. It’s the way of the PL.

The teams that have had more than the odd result against them e.g. CP and Plucky .... I’d like to know how they managed it. My guess is an abundance of pace and power in their front three. Doesn’t work most times, but it has worked.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
By the way, in case anyone wants to know what’s possible by having a go against the big teams just turn Sky Sports on now. Southampton are beating Arsenal. They might go on to lose, but for now they’ve got amongst Arsenal and put pressure on their goal from the start. Why can’t we do that? They’ve got nine bloody points all season and they’re still capable!
Chelsea run at us. We saunter at them

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Glad that I didn’t waste £45 on this. ManC, Pool and Chelsea are simply superior to Brighton and know exactly how to take three points with ease from us. It’s the way of the PL.

The teams that have had more than the odd result against them e.g. CP and Plucky .... I’d like to know how they managed it. My guess is an abundance of pace and power in their front three. Doesn’t work most times, but it has worked.

Second that, just very against top 4 they really need an off day for us to get a sniff

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
By the way, in case anyone wants to know what’s possible by having a go against the big teams just turn Sky Sports on now. Southampton are beating Arsenal. They might go on to lose, but for now they’ve got amongst Arsenal and put pressure on their goal from the start. Why can’t we do that? They’ve got nine bloody points all season and they’re still capable!
That's the point....
If you have little chance of winning at least get at them and have a go.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Fans don't mind defeat but they mind when you make very little effort to win a game!!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Chelsea are not only good but work ****ing hard too. Don't give us a moment on the ball. We haven't faired well against high pressing teams in recent years and today is no exception.

Lewis taking one for the team there. Just don't get sent off now Dunky FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here