Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ESU half time pre-pay token system

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Used to be able to load funds onto season ticket and pay with that, even got cash back on purchases, they decided to scrap that idea without any real explination.

Giving money back probably had something to do with it :smile:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Details
33ec2315134e8dcbc5e6cf5d0c58ca59.jpg

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Beer tokens sounds like the ideal answer to all future requests for present ideas for my birthday and Christmas.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Does that say 3 tokens for £20??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unless you don’t trust your staff, tokens seems a right faff. Did it improve anything?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What about vending machines issuing plastic screw (or twist) cap bottles? Have a dozen of those on each concourse and it'd be great.

A little experiment today with my half-time pint purchase. Please read on....

I sat in my seat and waited for the half time whistle this afternoon. I usually skip off on 43-44 minutes to beat the queues, but hey... people get slated for this, and it's about time I listened and stayed to the end of the half. I then queued to get from the seats to the concourse with everyone else. I then queued up patiently with everyone else for a beer and a bottle of lemonade for the lad.

I binned off the idea of a pint as I'd just have to neck it - and that's not the point, so just ordered a bottle of Lemonade then hurried back to our seats as it was looking a bit deserted on the concourse. The clock showed 49 minutes when we'd sat back down.

Almost twenty minutes to walk 60-70 feet, join a queue maybe 12-13 people deep, and get served. That, my friends, is shit - and unacceptable.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
One of the staff told me they'd only sold about 20 tokens. No queue at the token serving area so would have been worth doing if you wanted a beer

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Self ordering terminals, like McDonald’s have introduced, is the way forward.

Traces of faeces have been found on every single McDonald’s touchscreen swabbed in an investigation by metro.co.uk. Samples were taken from the new machines that have been rolled out at restaurants across the country – every one of them had coliforms.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen-tested-8178486/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

Pardon me if I poo poo that idea. Plus when I have used them, it takes me longer than a match day half time to order what I want. It's a no from me.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
What about vending machines issuing plastic screw (or twist) cap bottles? Have a dozen of those on each concourse and it'd be great.

A little experiment today with my half-time pint purchase. Please read on....

I sat in my seat and waited for the half time whistle this afternoon. I usually skip off on 43-44 minutes to beat the queues, but hey... people get slated for this, and it's about time I listened and stayed to the end of the half. I then queued to get from the seats to the concourse with everyone else. I then queued up patiently with everyone else for a beer and a bottle of lemonade for the lad.

I binned off the idea of a pint as I'd just have to neck it - and that's not the point, so just ordered a bottle of Lemonade then hurried back to our seats as it was looking a bit deserted on the concourse. The clock showed 49 minutes when we'd sat back down.

Almost twenty minutes to walk 60-70 feet, join a queue maybe 12-13 people deep, and get served. That, my friends, is shit - and unacceptable.
And it's been like that for years!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here