Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ***Official Penaltimate friday night drinkies thread***

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m thinking mulled wine might get a mention tonight or Gluehwein if you’re that pretententious HT in Berlin.
I’ve made my 4 litres of Sloe gin, a vodka concoction with summer fruits and will resist trying them to next weekend so it’s a couple of Vibrant Forest’s Rubus (a juicy pale ale it says) and then home for a wee dram of Glen Moray.

Cheers - and what you lot on ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’m thinking mulled wine might get a mention tonight or Gluehwein if you’re that pretententious HT in Berlin.
I’ve made my 4 litres of Sloe gin, a vodka concoction with summer fruits and will resist trying them to next weekend so it’s a couple of Vibrant Forest’s Rubus (a juicy pale ale it says) and then home for a wee dram of Glen Moray.

Cheers - and what you lot on ?

Excellent choice. It's robust up front and regularly scores well in high class competitions despite competing against more glamourous opposition.

Proper Job for me right now. There's a Shiraz with my name on in the cupnoard.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Case of 15 x 330ml San Miguel from Aldi. Only because I'm blowed if I'm spending money on decent beer for others to drink over Xmas.
Did sneak in an £8 Rioja for myself later.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Excellent choice. It's robust up front and regularly scores well in high class competitions despite competing against more glamourous opposition.

I have 3 bottles resting as we speak, going to pop one in half an hour..... then when they are gone I will have a rummage under the stairs through my Belgians.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just lubricating with a 'Wantsum' Black Pig before diving into this little fellah

finca.png

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Got a couple of 'Old Crafty Hens' waiting for later. I'm getting hacked off with drinking lately - it's become a habit. I need a break!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Yes I also started with a Proper Job and whilst I normally prefer bottles to tinnies this stands up ok out of the can. Works out much cheaper as well with Tesco having a 6 tins of 330ml for £5

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Finished work at 4, an eye test, then two Kompaan Johnny Greenhorn Restless IPAs, then a
mate had a pop-up British Indian Curry night in Mikkeller so I went to that and had Fuerst Wiacek Scatter Brained DDH Simcoe and Citra IPA, curry paired with Mikkeller Organic German Pils, Mikkeller Hazy Holidays IPA, a second portion of curry, Brewdog Carsmel Carousel Salted Caramel Scorch Ale. Early doors as have an early flight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Girlfriend is out for her Christmas do, so I'm in with a couple of (large) bottles of Brewdog Lost Lager and an xbox :rave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Girlfriend is out for her Christmas do, so I'm in with a couple of (large) bottles of Brewdog Lost Lager and an xbox :rave:

girl friend is out and you’re on the “Xbox”. Nudge nudge.....

Have a good night :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Catching up on BrewDog fanzine tonight.

Enjoyed Red & Dead - an 8% Imperial Red and Double Agent a 7% Oat cream DDH IPA.

#craftbeerwanker

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Well I feckin.g lied about 2 pints of whatever I said. Goodnight and may yo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports