Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] No Deal Recipe Suggestions

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Please post below any wonderful recipes you have started to imagine, using your stock-piled emergency food rations.

Remember, you can make your own cheese and foraged items such as nettles and discarded timber pallets are allowed.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Rustic* baked beans atop a tranche of artisanal cured spam from the loins of a sacrificial wild Devonshire goat.

Don't knock it til you try it.

*Served at ambient temperature.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Will be living off my allotment produce combined with what I can catch on rod and line.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
My mother used to make a very tasty tinned pilchard curry over an open fire whenever we had a power cut. Tin of pilchards, curry powder, and a flame proof pan, that’s all you need.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Roast Pig stuffed with David Cameron’s cock.

Double gammon!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'll be living on the I'm a Celebrity diet of rice and beans, if lucky I might also have the odd spider and animal penis to throw in the pot.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Much produce this year?

Flambeyed Deliveroo oik, finished off with a sprinkling of cat litter :wozza:

Yes, most things went quite well, beans were a bit poor, they did not like the heat, plenty of spuds and I have about 40kg of Butternut squashes, huge amount of Carrots, Tomatoes went well, Savoy Cabbage grew very well and chillies were excellent ! Only downside was parsnips, tried three sowings, fresh seed each time and not one parsnip. How as it for you ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Chlorinated seagull facon Pot Noodle with a rainwater veloute enhanced with the desperate tears of the poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes, most things went quite well, beans were a bit poor, they did not like the heat, plenty of spuds and I have about 40kg of Butternut squashes, huge amount of Carrots, Tomatoes went well, Savoy Cabbage grew very well and chillies were excellent ! Only downside was parsnips, tried three sowings, fresh seed each time and not one parsnip. How as it for you ?

Blimey, similar success with pots, tom's, carrots and especially butternut squash together with outdoor melons.
Runner beans also were a poor show, due to the heat.
Garlic going well :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Roast Middlesex Gardener served with butternut squash three ways and a garlic mash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here