Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-match routine for a Sunday 13:30 fixture

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I was initially worried about a mad dash for this since my son normally has a match Sunday morning. However, last week was his last one until after Christmas so all is well.

Like others, my routine will be the same as a normal Saturday but leaving a couple of hours earlier. Might even stay behind afterwards for a couple to let the queues die down a smidge too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Change all plans for the weekend as I thought the game was at 1.30 Saturday!

Plan B in operation now.
Saturday -Go to Library pick up hamper from work (Couldn't carry it on the scooter) go watch local rugby at Marsa, go to late lunch & home for 17.30 game on tv.

Sunday - Get up late, cooked breakfast - read papers online- watch our game on TV. Go to St Thomas bay in Marsascala for a drink. Home for dinner and watch Liverpool V Man U.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Change all plans for the weekend as I thought the game was at 1.30 Saturday!

Plan B in operation now.
Saturday -Go to Library pick up hamper from work (Couldn't carry it on the scooter) go watch local rugby at Marsa, go to late lunch & home for 17.30 game on tv.

Sunday - Get up late, cooked breakfast - read papers online- watch our game on TV. Go to St Thomas bay in Marsascala for a drink. Home for dinner and watch Liverpool V Man U.

I don't know, wehat a charmed life the Maltese have. :)

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Timing ok with me . Much better than evening Games. Civilised time for Chelsea Fans aswell.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
11.30am File complaint about Chelsea, singing songs about your boyfriend.
11.31am start a thread about homophobic Chelsea supporters.
12.00pm media saying a major event has happened in Brighton gay fans were called gay and hetro sexuals were called gay.

Meanwhile on the rest of this planet real crimes, like child rape, murder, torture and people fighting horrible diseases are happening.

But I will take time out to think of the few that were offended in the nasty Chelsea incident.

Don't spoil the fun; I'm certainly going to enjoy any flak Chelsea get...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Makes it an earlier start in NYC - 8.30 am, 5.30 am for West Coast supporters - but leaves the rest of the day free

Jul 7, 2003
Totally screwed my pre-match. Cin Cin doesn’t open until 12:30 on Sundays. I guess I’m looking at brunch alternatives given the day and time. Anyone have any suggestions in the North Laine area?

Surely it must be time for another 1901 Food review?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am seriously f.ucked off about this.

I read that the kick off was 12:30 and so I had to pull out of a golf competition as that would end at around 12:15 yet it is actually 13:30 which means I could have played and maybe got there a bit late, depending on the P&R bus.

And also it is the clubs Christmas lunch after the comp.

If it would have been Saturday, I could have gone and played golf too.

All because of a bunch of racist wankers having to play in a Micky mouse comp.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I read that the kick off was 12:30 and so I had to pull out of a golf competition as that would end at around 12:15 yet it is actually 13:30 which means I could have played and maybe got there a bit late, depending on the P&R bus.

Not even on TV other than a stream like NBC or Bein Sports but cannot advocate watching them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I f***ing hate it.

Football kicks off 3.00 Saturday afternoon.

And, occasionally, Tuesday nights for cup games.

(Unless of course, we nick something)

Ruddy stupid kick off time
Looking out of the window, this morning, has me wondering if you've revised this opinion?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

What are the chances of a hatrick of unnaceptable behaviour from a few with some homophobic chanting this afternoon?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here