Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-match routine for a Sunday 13:30 fixture

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is this most bizarre of kick-off times messing with your usual routine?

On the plus side, it does allow plenty of time for post-match celebrations should the unlikely happen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I f***ing hate it.

Football kicks off 3.00 Saturday afternoon.

And, occasionally, Tuesday nights for cup games.

(Unless of course, we nick something)

Last edited:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Ruddy stupid kick off time
Earliest train I can get (unless I have four changes) is 8.20. So up on a Sunday at 6am.
Almost no time for the pub in town[emoji53]
But you know what - it will be worth it, 2-1 Andone brace
Marvellous scenes later

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anything that isn't a 3pm or 7:45pm kick off throws me completely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does anyone know where I can watch the game is Vladivostok?

I was hoping Spoonski where showing it but apparently not.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Same as normal but brought forward 1.5 hours.

So I'll be in Spoons at 10am.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
No pre match routine for me this Sunday as I have a 13 hour shift at work. Instead I shall have the game on BBC radio local and if any customer has the audacity to want serving whilst the game is on, then they get The Look!....:lolol:

D

Deleted member 2719

11.30am File complaint about Chelsea, singing songs about your boyfriend.
11.31am start a thread about homophobic Chelsea supporters.
12.00pm media saying a major event has happened in Brighton gay fans were called gay and hetro sexuals were called gay.

Meanwhile on the rest of this planet real crimes, like child rape, murder, torture and people fighting horrible diseases are happening.

But I will take time out to think of the few that were offended in the nasty Chelsea incident.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Marvellous kick off time...I can now work Saturday afternoon ...so have a bit extra kip get up eat..then wash ..go to game simple

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
13:30 ???

Christ. If not for this thread I'd have set off about half 2 and arrived at the final whistle ready for a 4PM kick off.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Get up late, big breakfast, go to watch some non-league Spanish football while having a few beers, home to watch the match with a few more beers.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Get up early and do the housework, make my wife a nice cup of tea, then make her breakfast in bed. Do the ironing then pluck my eyebrows and apply a little foundation if needed so that I look my best before she gets up. Wash up, walk the dog and then check with my wife that it is definitely OK if I go to the football. Then, if she says yes, I'll get my testicles that I keep in a jar in the garage, pop them in and it's off to the to game to 'ave it with the Chelsea racists.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Get up about 2.30 am drive to Brighton , chase 200 Chelsea boot boys up and down west street on my own , smoke as many cigarettes as i can before i go inside the ground , get as close to the away end as possible then just stare at the away fans for 90 minutes , drive home and check the football scores to see how many we won by , obviously checking the match day thread before sleepy time to see who wins the most Captain Obvious comment of the day .

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
11.30am File complaint about Chelsea, singing songs about your boyfriend.
11.31am start a thread about homophobic Chelsea supporters.
12.00pm media saying a major event has happened in Brighton gay fans were called gay and hetro sexuals were called gay.

Meanwhile on the rest of this planet real crimes, like child rape, murder, torture and people not getting shirts they weren't entitled to.

But I will take time out to think of the few that were offended in the nasty Chelsea incident.
Fixed for you.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The main issue is when to eat. I imagine a lot of brunches will be eaten before leaving home.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Leave tomorrow lunchtime and stay over at a friends so that I don’t have to get up in the middle of the night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here