Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sainsburys West Hove P and R

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
It is certainly better than Mill Road and quicker as everyone gets off at one place and there is no queue to get out. I don't know what it is like straight after the game but 45 minutes after the whistle I have just about walked straight on to a bus.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Echoing the sentiments of the other replies: best park and ride mainly because it is a lot smaller than the others so the queues are shorter. Make sure you book up in advance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is that on the Old Shoreham road where the start of the golf course used to be years ago? Could be a way to save me a lot of money and get to see my brother a bit more often (he lives near Easthill Park). How long does it take door to door?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is that on the Old Shoreham road where the start of the golf course used to be years ago? Could be a way to save me a lot of money and get to see my brother a bit more often (he lives near Easthill Park). How long does it take door to door?

It's only operated in special circumstances such as train strikes or a Boxing Day service. And yes it is in Benfield Valley.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Big thanks to NSC for posting about this P&R for Boxing Day. I saw this thread last night and booked our 2 places after midnight when it showed 15 seats left on a bus. Nice easy place for us to park.

Now it's sold out!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Close to where we used to live..

Indeed! Many a pleasant hour spent up to mischief on the golf course before they put that bloody Supermarket in. Our mums used to traipse down to Boundary road and lug the shopping back on foot, or on the 11 bus if they were lucky. Tell that to the kids of today and they wouldn't believe you :wink::thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
#bugger

guess its Mill Road 3 hours before KO then..

They also have one for PyeCombe equestrian centre for Boxing Day.
Don't know whether it still has spaces though.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A couple of miles from Miill Road, up the A23

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Our mums used to traipse down to Boundary road and lug the shopping back on foot, or on the 11 bus if they were lucky. Tell that to the kids of today and they wouldn't believe you :wink::thumbsup:

They probably wouldn't believe you as there is no 11 bus service in Brighton and Hove these days!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They probably wouldn't believe you as there is no 11 bus service in Brighton and Hove these days!

Isn't there? Is that because the Mill House is closed (11, Mill House)? My first pub. Breathtaking shit hole.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here