Votes: 180 54.7%
  • Remain / No deal

Votes: 39 11.9%

• Total voters

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Agreed. And forcing through a No Deal Brexit that won thanks to the Leave deal illegally overspending, and based on blatant lies, would be incredibly undemocratic.

Where is the evidence on why people voted? None of the 'leavers' I know were swayed by buses nor lies/figures from either side, simply a wish to leave the EU.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I sympathise with your plight. Your problem comes from the shambles that Mrs May has made of it all and not our democratic right to leave the EU.

If we know what the deal is, then we can plan.

Piffle n puff. You don’t live in reality.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36367246

Capture.JPG

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We already have sovereignty. Please stop being so thick.

When you cede parliamentary powers from Westminster to Brussels and allow the EU in certain areas exclusive competence to legislate that no longer requires parliamentary input you lose sovereign powers in these areas. Please stop being so thick.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Successive governments have chosen to pool aspects of our sovereignty for worthwhile benefits such as Freedom of Movement and the single market but we have not had it taken from us. In fact most of the things the EU gets the blame for have been facilitated by UK governments.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
When you cede parliamentary powers from Westminster to Brussels and allow the EU in certain areas exclusive competence to legislate that no longer requires parliamentary input you lose sovereign powers in these areas. Please stop being so thick.

We didn't cede parliamentary power.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
We didn't cede parliamentary power.

Never said we did, you and clamp should read my post again, it is in English.
Parliamentary power is singular and all encompassing, i said we ceded parliamentary powers in certain areas, this does does not mean all parliamentary power, just the ones in certain areas where it is applicable (i.e. the competences, which are given by the treaties)

Pissedasafartagain is an absolute crackpot. He knows next to nothing.

Try and comprehend what is being explained before commenting and looking daft

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Parliamentary power is singular and all encompassing, i said we ceded parliamentary powers in certain areas, this does does not mean all parliamentary power, just the ones in certain areas where it is applicable (i.e. the competences, which are given by the treaties)

Try and comprehend what is being explained before commenting and looking daft

You have got it comprehensively wrong, it has been explained to you but you just stamp your feet. Typical Brexiteeer.

You can’t be in some way Sovereign. You either are or you aren’t. We are.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Sorry I missed the 's' off powers. I would still post the same thing though.

I can see why you think we ceeded parliamentary powers, however I would say 'waived' is the more appropriate term. Arguably just semantics but I think not. As the waiver/waviee? is still in control, as we always have been.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Just going through Blackfriars and I saw an advert for the newly published Brexit manifesto; will download and read it later...

61QhVNMd+qL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Sorry I missed the 's' off powers. I would still post the same thing though.

I can see why you think we ceeded parliamentary powers, however I would say 'waived' is the more appropriate term. Arguably just semantics but I think not. As the waiver/waviee? is still in control, as we always have been.

ceded simply means give up, we have given up these powers via treaty democratically and voluntarily. Not everyone though has been happy to cede these sovereign powers, some parliamentarians (along with the public)have been arguing for years against it and refused to vote in favour of the treaties, as the competences have increased with more treaties, so have the number of directly applicable laws.
We remain a sovereign country, and always have been. We have simply ceded some sovereign powers to Brussels,this process has increased to the point where those against this form of legislative process now have the numbers against it to put us where we are...............dont think this is a difficult or unreasonable stance to understand ........unless you are the clamp of course

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
ceded simply means give up, we have given up these powers via treaty democratically and voluntarily. Not everyone though has been happy to cede these sovereign powers, some parliamentarians (along with the public)have been arguing for years against it and refused to vote in favour of the treaties, as the competences have increased with more treaties, so have the number of directly applicable laws.
We remain a sovereign country, and always have been. We have simply ceded some sovereign powers to Brussels,this process has increased to the point where those against this form of legislative process now have the numbers against it to put us where we are...............dont think this is a difficult or unreasonable stance to understand ........unless you are the clamp of course

You argue against your own points. Strange chap.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You argue against your own points. Strange chap.

Nope
You obviously dont understand the sovereign issue. You never have and you never will because you are a Europhile who has been perfectly happy for years for sovereign powers to be ceded from Westminster to Brussels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here