Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Remain / TMs deal

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • Remain / No deal

Votes: 39 11.9%

• Total voters

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Odd comment. The mess is about Parliament not agreeing what leaving looks like.

How has anyone in the country not liking the result had any effect on anything ?

It's a very small minority of activists and MPs pushing for another vote. 99.9999% of the "whole country" have had no other option but to look on bemused.

The debate on here regarding things we have absolutely no control over is incredible.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Not odd to me.

The media is full of commentators and interviews with remain voters all moaning and trying to shape things in the direction of staying close to the EU. To the EU it shows what a divided country we are. If we all got behind a real deal to properly leave, then our politicians would have a clearer message to get the deal done!

We all have a voice and can write to our MP, so some control, if we all stand together to get the best possible deal. Not many on either side of the debate like May's deal. So lets have no deal.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
No deal means there will be no trade deals in place, not one. People keep saying we can revert to WTO, but Rusdia, China, USA & Australia are amongst lots of countries objecting to that.

Britain is running out of friends.

Patience is a virtue. What other countries object to is the deal May has put on the table. A no deal would cheer them all up.

Friendship happens when the parties are on mutual terms and have things in common.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you are saying that if there was another referendum, leave would win again (since you say that leave voters still think Leave is a good idea)?

I wouldn’t say for certain but if we were daft enough to go for it one time there’s a fair chance we’ll fall for it again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn’t say for certain but if we were daft enough to go for it one time there’s a fair chance we’ll fall for it again.
GRU officers who don't want to fall from balconies while moving heavy furniture will ensure the same result again and again and again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Leave the EU with No Deal Please....

It will be fine!

We will become a third country not a third world country....

May's deal is worse than remain...

Please list some provable positives of leaving with No Deal.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
No they don't, as has been explained numerous times on here and everywhere else. (Mauritania were the last, look it up). I have been told many times that leave voters aren't stupid, so will assume you are intentionally lying.

But keep peddling lies, it will make no difference in a few weeks time :shrug:

We come from different sides of the debate. I respect your right to an opinion. I have a different one and I am not lying.

Mauritania is a much smaller nation and we are a major economy will so much more to offer the world. I am more optimistic about our future. We have highly trained and motivated people who can drive the country in the direction of prosperity.

If we all pull forward in a positive way and stop projecting fear, the future will be brighter eventually. Change will however, I accept cause some disruption. This is what we voted for and we now need to find ways to make it work.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So you are saying that if there was another referendum, leave would win again (since you say that leave voters still think Leave is a good idea)?

Isn't there suggestion that - in the intervening years - the number of elderly voters dying and youngsters now able to vote would swing it towards Remain even if everyone voted along their demographic same as last time? Yet another reason May just ploughing on with the current plan is undemocratic - it isn't "the will of the people". It was in 2016.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We come from different sides of the debate. I respect your right to an opinion. I have a different one and I am not lying.

Mauritania is a much smaller nation and we are a major economy will so much more to offer the world. I am more optimistic about our future. We have highly trained and motivated people who can drive the country in the direction of prosperity.

If we all pull forward in a positive way and stop projecting fear, the future will be brighter eventually. Change will however, I accept cause some disruption. This is what we voted for and we now need to find ways to make it work.

Now we need to make it work? The Referendum was over two years ago. Theresa May triggered Article 50 as soon as she could, without any plan in place.
She's already had one plan rejected by Parliament, and is now delaying this one as long as possible, because she knows it will be voted down.

We have just 100 days to sort out something and now we need to make it work?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

All this rhetoric. “Pull forward for the future” “we have the drive” “positivity” “brighter futures” “find a way”. You do realise that means absolutely nothing? It’s not a plan. It isn’t anything. It’s empty. Boy, are we in trouble.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Please list some provable positives of leaving with No Deal.

The only deal that respects the leave vote is no deal. I would prefer it to be managed and we are told that plans have been made for this.

We can set our own tariffs. We will have control over our own affairs. The future will be in our own hands and will will be a success because we will make it to be so, without being held back by bureaucrats from the EU.

Leaving the EU is a change and that scares people with negative outlooks. Expect some readjustment. Work to find solutions to problems because scare mongering and panicking will solve nothing.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The only deal that respects the leave vote is no deal. I would prefer it to be managed and we are told that plans have been made for this.

We can set our own tariffs. We will have control over our own affairs. The future will be in our own hands and will will be a success because we will make it to be so, without being held back by bureaucrats from the EU.

Leaving the EU is a change and that scares people with negative outlooks. Expect some readjustment. Work to find solutions to problems because scare mongering and panicking will solve nothing.

Again, empty, vacuous rhetoric with no foundation or tangible plan. That is all you have? Honestly, at this stage in the game it’s not good enough . Not by a long way.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not scared. I'm astounded that people think a No Deal is a good thing.

No deal, planned and managed for is the best way forward. We are where we are....

It is the best option on the table. It is the only option that gives us what we voted for. We want to be in control.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here