• Remain / No deal

Votes: 39 11.9%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nope
You obviously dont understand the sovereign issue. You never have and you never will because you are a Europhile who has been perfectly happy for years for sovereign powers to be ceded from Westminster to Brussels.

You know what Pasta? I’ve missed you.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
How do we make the so called People’s choice to leave work? What’s the plan?

I am going to leave it up to those whose job that is. I would transition to a brighter future of Canada + but there is no support in government. So no deal it is then....

The Belle household has plans to Party....

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
We have a deal on the table that is as good as we're going to get, regardless of who was negotiating it.

Ummmm No it is a bad deal...

We will never escape the EU with it.

Each side doesn't want a backstop, so the answer is easy, remove it!

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Piffle n puff. You don’t live in reality.

I do live in reality. No deal is the only option as parliament is unable to agree. Article 50 will leave us to crash out....

I am not in denial either. We are going to LEAVE on the 29th March 2019 at 11pm.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I do live in reality. No deal is the only option as parliament is unable to agree. Article 50 will leave us to crash out....

I am not in denial either. We are going to LEAVE on the 29th March 2019 at 11pm.

No Deal is non starter for Britain, we will breach the GFA and fracture the UK in at least one place. Then there is the economic cost already spelled out in the governments own figures

You are either ignorant or just selfish...

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
No Deal is non starter for Britain, we will breach the GFA and fracture the UK in at least one place. Then there is the economic cost already spelled out in the governments own figures

You are either ignorant or just selfish...

I am just one of the 17,410,742 who voted to leave. Insults are not needed....

And you are predicting the future....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I am just one of the 17,410,742 who voted to leave. Insults are not needed....

And you are predicting the future....

Question, do you think we should pay the divorce bill in the event of no deal?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No we should not pay it, unless it can be proved in court that the money is owed.

OK, when we put our schedule of tariffs into the WTO, do you think any other members will object? Do you foresee any issues?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
OK, when we put our schedule of tariffs into the WTO, do you think any other members will object? Do you foresee any issues?

No, because we're British and we'll be able to make sure everything will be fine, or other similar unsubstantiatable nonsense that I keep reading on social media.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017

No I see no issue, we will be lowering tariffs and it will be to the advantage of other countries.

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Rather like being stupid enough to vote for remain, since you've decided to start (well, not exactly start - remainers have been at it for over two pointless years) chucking in vacuous insults into the debate. Still, choose your own level.

I’m beyond the point of pretending that leaving isn’t an idiotic idea, without a deal even more so. So from hereon out I’ll call a spade a spade.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No I see no issue, we will be lowering tariffs and it will be to the advantage of other countries.

Do you think the WTO is very democratic compared to working with the EU?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’m beyond the point of pretending that leaving isn’t an idiotic idea, without a deal even more so. So from hereon out I’ll call a spade a spade.

It's not until you get into the actual practicalities of trying to prepare contingency for leaving with no deal that you realise how idiotic it would be. And only about 10% of our turnover is from foreign clients.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

But what would we do if, for instance, say Russia objected to our WTO submissions and blocked them :whistle:

(I'm still trying to figure out who's 2nd account you are)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
But what would we do if, for instance, say Russia objected to our WTO submissions and blocked them :whistle:

(I'm still trying to figure out who's 2nd account you are)

Could Argentina or Spain hold up the ratification of our schedule tariffs? Its a very fair organisation isn't it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here