Votes: 180 54.7%
  • Remain / No deal

Votes: 39 11.9%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Blame Trigaaar as he explained how the poll should work here

If you went with those options I think you need to allow people to have 1st choice and 2nd choice, otherwise the leavers vote will be split between 2, so you could have a result of 48%, 26%, 26% (matching the original referendum) and then wonder what the **** you're supposed to do next.

If you have 1st choice and 2nd choice, then one of the leave options would get dropped, with those voters putting their 2nd choice towards the remaining 2 options. Then we'd get a result.

Actually, I think that's a pretty good option going forward. It seems better to me than going forward with something that most people haven't actually voted for. You can't really argue it's not democratic.

Try and keep discussions on the Brexit thread so this can run for a bit

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
But is this the current TM deal or the super duper TM deal that she is securing from the EU over the next few days

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
I think this route would confuse Frank from Huddersfield who just wants to get rid of brown people.

(No, I'm not suggesting everyone who voted Leave is like this, but it is a sizeable enough portion to potentially make a difference).

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No deal/TM Deal.

I know I'm a dyed in the wool remainer, but that desire is not as strong as the fact I'm a contrarian who loves a clusterf**k. :lol:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
For me it needs to be a European model strung out over two weekends. First Week Remain/TM/WTO. Second week (if necessary) the first two go it alone assuming 1 of the options had not reached say a threshold of 55% (which I think is what we could all finally call a proper win).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think this route would confuse Frank from Huddersfield who just wants to get rid of brown people.

(No, I'm not suggesting everyone who voted Leave is like this, but it is a sizeable enough portion to potentially make a difference).

Poor Frank from Huddersfield doesn't realise that ending Freedom of Movement in Europe is likely to increase the brown/black people rather than limiting them.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Would rather No Deal/No Deal,but as there won't be another vote,who cares?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Poor Frank from Huddersfield doesn't realise that ending Freedom of Movement in Europe is likely to increase the brown/black people rather than limiting them.

Why,are they stopping Schengen in Europe then?Worried they might get some black/brown over there?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Why,are they stopping Schengen in Europe then?Worried they might get some black/brown over there?

We have a Commonwealth, and some of that Commonwealth have British passports. That's why the Windrush scandal happened.

We need 40K nurses and 12K doctors to fill vacancies in the NHS. If they don't come from Europe then they will come from elsewhere.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This poll is flawed, it's missing an option:

1. Easiest Deal in history / 2. Red White and Blue Brexit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

If they're too thick to understand the vote, then who cares if their vote doesn't count. All they have to do is put 1 next to what they want, and 2 next to their 2nd favourite option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here