Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] For those of you sitting in the AMEX front rows

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How will you be abusing the opposition players on Sunday?

I think as it's Chelsea we could kill 2 birds with one stone and sign them:-

father_ted_001_003_002_0011.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I assume that they’ll be lots of cameras on the fronts rows due to the current climate, especially as it’s Chelsea.

Hopefully all our fans are smart enough not to stand up and spew out an effing and jeffing tirade that would get them into bother.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I assume that they’ll be lots of cameras on the fronts rows due to the current climate, especially as it’s Chelsea.

Hopefully all our fans are smart enough not to stand up and spew out an effing and jeffing tirade that would get them into bother.
im in the front row and as much as Zaha got last week it was all in good spirit.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love my front row seat. All abuse is clean and above board.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Back luck old bean, it must be terribly difficult to stay standing up in these climatical conditions. Oh a penalty has been awarded to you for that unfortunate slip, jolly good. And seasonal greetings to you.

Is this all we are allowed to mutter on Sunday?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well if there are a few who aren't smart enough to keep schtum, the season ticket waitling list will be a bit shorter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here