Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who Doesn't Want to Sign Pascal Gross?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Now if that report had been about our other signing from Ingolstadt Markus Suttner I could have well understood it. Suttner is another player that the Southampton manager sold to the Albion the summer before last and knows well.

Gross of course has made the switch to the Premier League look easy, Suttner on the other hand has struggled for game time. Now if Suttner were to move along the coast to be reunited with Hasenhuttl that would make perfect sense.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Any club in the country have a right to bid as much as the like for Pascale Gross, just as we have every right to refuse it. Pascale Gross is under contract and is going nowhere. One of the first names on Chris Hughton's teamsheet, and our one and only real playmaker.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Works really well with Solly March that one

It's endless,

Solly March do do do do do do
Pascal Gross

Pascal Gross do do do do do do
Lewis Dunk

And on and on Andone

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I doubt if the Liverpool rumour is true, but if they want him they could afford him, and he might just want to progress his career by making an upward step (though I don't think he'd be a regular 1st. choice, so maybe not that much of a step up career wise; he'd no doubt double his wages though, of course). One way or another, if Liverpool were serious, I expect a deal would be done.
Southampton though - nah - they can't afford him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here