Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Albion Prime.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Seeing Amazon are dipping their fingers into the football market, by signing up with Bayern Munich, Espanyol, Real Betis and Napoli for various commercial aspects.
Would Albion benefit from this partnership, together being the first PL club to do so?
Could be worth a punt, given we are now PL and no longer under the radar.

Jörg Wacker, Bayern's Executive Board Member for internationalisation and strategy with responsibility for merchandising and licensing, said: "Our goal is to be present where our fans are. The Amazon marketplace is very important for ecommerce in Germany. Online marketplaces play an important role in our merchandising strategy.”

https://www.soccerex.com/insight/ar...-up-bayern-munich-as-latest-ecommerce-partner

I see Stains have entered into the Chinese market with a promo video of themselves.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Rather hoped you were going to say all the Seagulls TV content was going to be handled through Amazon instant video in future.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can we go with someone who adheres to their tax responsibilities?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can we go with someone who adheres to their tax responsibilities?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

They do, their responsibilities to the company. No doubt different to what you, and some others, think their responsibilities should be. Now if they were doing something illegal perhaps that would be another matter.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you had a legal opportunity to pay less tax wouldn't you take it ??

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

No, there are many things that I could claim tax back on, i don't because i don't have a problem with tax. Of course my taxes are a drop in the ocean in comparison to Amazon's and not really a comparable situation.

I don't use Amazon as I like to be more discerning about the businesses I support, when possible of course.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Could be a good option for fans, as the Real Betis home shirt is £36.10 on Amazon, so if Albion shirts were the same price it could be a good move

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No, there are many things that I could claim tax back on, i don't because i don't have a problem with tax. Of course my taxes are a drop in the ocean in comparison to Amazon's and not really a comparable situation.

I don't use Amazon as I like to be more discerning about the businesses I support, when possible of course.

That's a bit of a shame.NSC get's revenue from Amazon links.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've ordered 3 Albion goals. Guaranteed Sunday delivery.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here