Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Radio 2 - Popmaster

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Between 6-36 points for me on a regular basis. Strange how my score can vary so much...

How well do you do?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It all depends on whether he asks the right questions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Between 6-36 points for me on a regular basis.
36!

Unfortunately I'm a bit shit at it. Probably 3-9 (although I don't really pay attention).

I'd like to hear Ken go against the other radio 2 presenters. I assume some of them are quite good at it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I bloody love Popmaster and me and my mate at work play against each other every day. Never miss it now with the Podcast. We have a spread sheet as well, pair of saddos.

Same as above though, anything post 1990 and I struggle. 60's, 70's 80's are good for me.

But these Champions League questions are so obscure. I got one question correct on the 2nd set today. Yesterdays answers included Yin and Yan (what?) and the bloke Howard off the Halifax adverts!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I love it and get anything between 9 and 21 usually - although the other day I got my record, which is 35... exactly the same as the bloke playing scored, and neither of us knew the track name so dropped points.

I nail the 80's questions almost every time (the more obscure, the better!) and get about 60-70% of the 90's and 00's right. However, when the 50's, 60's and 70's questions start appearing my stock answer is "f*ck knows.." with a resigned shrug.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
36!

Unfortunately I'm a bit shit at it. Probably 3-9 (although I don't really pay attention).

I'd like to hear Ken go against the other radio 2 presenters. I assume some of them are quite good at it.
That would be interesting. I reckon Ken would fair well

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That would be interesting. I reckon Ken would fair well
Steve Wright must have some pretty good pop knowledge too. I don't know how well Simon and Jo would do (individually of course), but they too should get a seat. How about old Tony?

If this hasn't been done in the past, why the **** not?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here