Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Radio 2 - Popmaster

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The only reason to listen to Radio 2 these days. Tune in around 10:25, put up with the shit record of the week, Pop Master then back to Alexa for my playlists when at home.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I always forget to count my score although it is part of my daily routine to break for coffee and listen to the Brucemeister. When I was on it (a good ten years ago, must enter again) I was pleased that I got 27, unfortunately the other guy got 30 :( . My BBC Radio 2 Ken Bruce Show Popmaster CD holder is my most treasured possessions (possibly) - would you like to see a photo of it??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When I was on it (a good ten years ago, must enter again) I was pleased that I got 27, unfortunately the other guy got 30 :( . My BBC Radio 2 Ken Bruce Show Popmaster CD holder is my most treasured possessions (possibly) - would you like to see a photo of it??
Yes please. Although I am worried as to how many pieces you broke it into, for it to qualify as possessions.

Yes please. Although I am worried as to how many pieces you broke it into, for it to qualify as possessions.

IMG_20181212_201436835.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Listen most days at work or driving. The lad working for me knows to STFU when its on, but I'm still useless. Can never remember the answers even though I 'know' them once I heard the answer. Especially 80s stuff.

CL however is another level.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
After timing I know, but I’ve got 39, 7 times this year, but, CL is , well a different league. I got the Waterboys 10 point question right yesterday, but I have only averaged about 7-8 points in the other rounds.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fellow got 83 today but he never got Vikki Leandross so I was well chuffed.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Only started listening to it in the summer and switch over to radio 2 just for this quiz (when i remember)

Highest score is 27, lowest is 0, but usually score in the 9-18 range for me - All depends on the questions and a lot of the older stuff are the ones i do badly on (which tend to be about the 60's, 70's and about the more obscure 80's hits)

Have got 1 of the 10 point questions so far in the CL, (Babylon Zoo's The boy with the x-ray eyes) but still haven't scored that highly

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
After timing I know, but I’ve got 39, 7 times this year, but, CL is , well a different league. I got the Waterboys 10 point question right yesterday, but I have only averaged about 7-8 points in the other rounds.
Fair play to you sir.

Some of the c/lge questions I would never have answered today. I didn't even know the songs let alone the titles!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here