Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ifour 99 songs quiz

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm on 94/99

I know i am missing the figure on the stairs with what looks like a tail
And the 'walking' on the side of a boot clue
I have all 6 stickers on the suitcases, however is there a 7th clue here?
Thought i'd got a second on the caution sign before when i looked at this elsewhere, but i only have one now and can't get anything else to go here - is there a 2nd answer here?
I have 1 answer for Bowie, the baby and the figure next to him, are there any more here?

Edit - i have 95 now but the one i got didn't relate to any of the above

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I'm on 94/99

I know i am missing the figure on the stairs with what looks like a tail the monkey?
And the 'walking' on the side of a boot clue boots? Walking?
I have all 6 stickers on the suitcases, however is there a 7th clue here?7 on the suitcases, 6 from the stickers, one from the cases
Thought i'd got a second on the caution sign before when i looked at this elsewhere, but i only have one now and can't get anything else to go here - is there a 2nd answer here?just one
I have 1 answer for Bowie, the baby and the figure next to him, are there any more here?one more for what’s in front of the baby

Some help!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm on 94/99

I know i am missing the figure on the stairs with what looks like a tail the monkey?
And the 'walking' on the side of a boot clue boots? Walking?
I have all 6 stickers on the suitcases, however is there a 7th clue here?7 on the suitcases, 6 from the stickers, one from the cases
Thought i'd got a second on the caution sign before when i looked at this elsewhere, but i only have one now and can't get anything else to go here - is there a 2nd answer here?just one
I have 1 answer for Bowie, the baby and the figure next to him, are there any more here?one more for what’s in front of the baby

Some help!

I'd never heard of the monkey one before so ended up getting it via google
I thought i had tried that walking song before but realised i'd put 'were' instead of 'are' which is why it didn't work
Got the cases one now, and already had the object right next to the baby so i am still missing one answer with no idea what the clue is for it (got 98/99)

Thanks

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
There are 2 clues for bottle of sambuca at the bottom. One is who is inside it got that, what’s the other?

Still struggling with Bowie’s goblin

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There are 2 clues for bottle of sambuca at the bottom. One is who is inside it got that, what’s the other?

Still struggling with Bowie’s goblin

You've already got the answer for the second bottle clue in what you typed above.

There is only one clue for the Bowie/baby/goblin combo. There is another clue right next to the baby.

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Thanks the bottle was obvious up to 97
I’ve got the one next to Bowie so must be missing another 2 more how many clock clues are there I’ve got 2?

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
Thanks the bottle was obvious up to 97
I’ve got the one next to Bowie so must be missing another 2 more how many clock clues are there I’ve got 2?

Forget that I’ll look at the picture posted earlier in the thread must be missing something obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'd never heard of the monkey one before so ended up getting it via google
I thought i had tried that walking song before but realised i'd put 'were' instead of 'are' which is why it didn't work
Got the cases one now, and already had the object right next to the baby so i am still missing one answer with no idea what the clue is for it (got 98/99)

Thanks

Got them all now, I had already previously got the one answer i was missing, but not on with my main answers but when i was demonstrating it to someone else and didn't look to add it here again as i thought i'd already got it added as a result

as i showed others this, but it was not on my one and i didn't realise i hadn't added it here later and didn't think that it might be one i was

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I still need 3 -

I think the clues I'm missing are

the 54321 on the to let sign
the bag on the soldier's shoulder
what the baby is doing to the pin doll

can someone confirm whether these are clues?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I still need 3 -

I think the clues I'm missing are

the 54321 on the to let sign
the bag on the soldier's shoulder
what the baby is doing to the pin doll

can someone confirm whether these are clues?

You're looking at the wrong numbers.
The bag isn't a clue.
The blue baby is a clue but nothing to do with what he's doing, just what he is.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
You're looking at the wrong numbers.
The bag isn't a clue.
The blue baby is a clue but nothing to do with what he's doing, just what he is.

got the 925 clue - i thought someone said there were 4 clues on the to let sign?

looks like i have 3 clues to find.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Done

A couple that i thought I had done, but must have been on another device.

The 2 I was missing were:
the To let sign countdown
the 2nd clock clue.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here