Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
As stadium renders go, this is pretty depressing
image.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The Amex cost £105m (including the later ESU and corners) for an entire stadium.

£100m seems expensive for a 13,500 capacity stand.

We didn't have to provide pitches for selling lucky heather or electrical points for caravan's; be fair guys!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ha ha ha!!!! It looks really shite, and £100m????. They're getting fleeced and they're already skint. When's it going to be finished by the way?

Oh.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Dont know how they can build to the left of the new stand once phase one is complete, cant see Sainsburys wanting to move out from a crime, sorry I mean prime, retail spot that's built into the ground.

Any way why are they bothering trying to buy the houses in the way? if they have problems then send the Always Ultras round with a couple of sparklers and get them to move out the Croydon way :) #burnyourowntown

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Dont know how they can build to the left of the new stand once phase one is complete, cant see Sainsburys wanting to move out from a crime, sorry I mean prime, retail spot that's built into the ground.

Any way why are they bothering trying to buy the houses in the way? if they have problems then send the Always Ultras round with a couple of sparklers and get them to move out the Croydon way :) #burnyourowntown
Don't think they're worrying about phase 2 yet. They've got to remember which mattress the £100m is hidden under for phase 1 first. #ringfenced

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
My thanks to the recent contributors to this thread who have just given me a bloody good chuckle. And of course to CPFC - The gift that never stops giving.:lolol::lol::lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My thanks to the recent contributors to this thread who have just given me a bloody good chuckle. And of course to CPFC - The gift that never stops giving.:lolol::lol::lolol:

It's so true. It NEVER stops. We're incredibly lucky to have the biggest joke in football as our "rivals". Another reason that's it's great to support the Albion. Endless mirth from our Croydon chums.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here