Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should she stay or should she go now?

Theresa May?

• Go

Votes: 81 38.2%
  • Stay

Votes: 131 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
No. It has been the enemy within that has deliberately created this mess. i.e. the main fabric of the Establishment...the Civil Service, the Foreign Office and key political Grandees. Plus corporations, financiers, large parts of the press and media and many more with a personal vested interest. They are the immovable object. They don't want change. They have been working with the EU from day1 post referendum to block, thwart, frustrate and brainwash people. The PM has either willingly allowed herself to be steered to this position or has found that she cannot fight the power brokers.
The uncertainty is deliberate. It has been planned and executed and the PM was merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

as far as I remember it was none of this crap you're spouting....it was a simple leave or stay ?

D

Deleted member 2719

On the Brexit thread 70/30 voted she didn't know what she's doing and now on this thread 60/ 40 want her to carry on.

NSC is one crazy mother ***ker.

D

Deleted member 2719

Amazing people want someone who lies constantly to remain.

Let's face it they all lie.

She always was a remainer, I gave her the benefit of the doubt but she screwed up big time IMO.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
So about 25% of the people who voted. Seems ok to go ahead then.

Doh

What percentage of the population voted to leave the EU?
A referendum - a vote in which everyone (or nearly everyone) of voting age can take part - was held on Thursday 23 June, 2016, to decide whether the UK should leave or remain in the European Union. Leave won by 51.9% to 48.1%. The referendum turnout was 71.8%, with more than 30 million people voting.

Within the number of people living in the UK there is also a large % who were to young or not allowed to vote, so think it was a tad more than 25%

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the Brexit thread 70/30 voted she didn't know what she's doing and now on this thread 60/ 40 want her to carry on.

NSC is one crazy mother ***ker.

Opinions change over time as facts emerge. This is why we must have a second referendum. :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amazing people want someone who lies constantly to remain.

Some of us ant her to remain to maximise the chance of labour winning the next GE. Always read the smallprint.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What happens to dear Theresa really makes no difference to the options

1. Softest of soft Brexits
2. Second vote
3. No deal

3. Is not going to happen, but carry on

D

Deleted member 2719

Opinions change over time as facts emerge. This is why we must have a second referendum. :rolleyes:

Mine hasn't wavered one bit on leaving and I really don't know anyone who has.

If they had another referendum, there would be riots this country has never seen before.

Even people who are not usually violent will rage like red rag to a bull as it will prove there is no democracy anymore.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Mine hasn't wavered one bit on leaving and I really don't know anyone who has.

If they had another referendum, there would be riots this country has never seen before.

Even people who are not usually violent will rage like red rag to a bull as it will prove there is no democracy anymore.

Ah Bless, are you part French :kiss:

D

Deleted member 2719

Ah Bless, are you part French :kiss:

I am generally anti-strike/demonstration but when people break a promise on me or cheat me I won't stop.

Surely you know that Watford.

Some f*ckers have to have principles and standards nowadays.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nothing's changed and although the left wing media have been flat out making stupid stories up About people changing their minds etc....it's just a load of hot air that never seems to end and is z load of bull shite !!
No chance of 2nd referendum:)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am generally anti-strike/demonstration but when people break a promise on me or cheat me I won't stop.

Surely you know that Watford.

Some f*ckers have to have principles and standards nowadays.

And stupidity, you forgot stupidity to go with your standards and principles

I am guessing you still have no idea what it was you voted for?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing's changed and although the left wing media have been flat out making stupid stories up About people changing their minds etc....it's just a load of hot air that never seems to end and is z load of bull shite !!
No chance of 2nd referendum:)

Insight, from 'a' to 'z'.

You are mixing up what I think will happen with what I think should happen. We should have another vote. There is a risk, instead, of a hard brexit...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here