Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should she stay or should she go now?

Theresa May?

• Go

Votes: 81 38.2%
  • Stay

Votes: 131 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Then you're worrying unnecessarily. You could choose to worry about all manner of things including insulin dependency right now. What if, what if, what if etc? Equally I could about my needs, my families needs etc. There's no point however, we all have to trust every single day that things will get done, happen as we expect for just about everything, major and minor. It's just too easy to throw the baby out with the bathwater re: Brexit and say everything's going to go wrong/ it's all TM's fault. It won't and it isn't.

So, basically let’s all bury our heads in the sand, and trust the politicians to come up with a solution to the ridiculous mess, cos that has worked so well, so far.

I don’t blame May for this bunch of bollox, I blame you and your ilk who voted for a referendum choice, that had no end game,and you had absolutely no idea of the insurmountable and unsolvable problems that you have inflicted on the 45ish million who didn’t vote for this insanity.

D

Deleted member 2719

I do believe that medicines,even insulin,are readily available in other parts of the World.Or is somebody claiming the EU is the only provider?

Its quite unbelievable how blinkered Britains remainers are or maybe they are just glass half empty type of people.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
All will work out fine, I believe we have enough about us in the UK to work it out.

Perhaps remainers need supporting all their lives?

The fact the Government have advised stockpiling of 6 weeks supply of medicines has rung alarm bells with most people. Well, the ones who don’t have their heads buried in the sand anyway.
Still, I suppose if you believe ‘ They need us more than we need them ‘ Easyist trade deal ever’ 350 million pound per week for the NHS’ you’re gullible enough to believe anything.

If you are having a bit of a dig because I need the support of insulin, just because I think leaving the EU is insanity, your knowledge of medical conditions is worse than your knowledge of our future outlook.

D

Deleted member 2719

The fact the Government have advised stockpiling of 6 weeks supply of medicines has rung alarm bells with most people. Well, the ones who don’t have their heads buried in the sand anyway.
Still, I suppose if you believe ‘ They need us more than we need them ‘ Easyist trade deal ever’ 350 million pound per week for the NHS’ you’re gullible enough to believe anything.

If you are having a bit of a dig because I need the support of insulin, just because I think leaving the EU is insanity, your knowledge of medical conditions is worse than your knowledge of our future outlook.

6 weeks supplies isn't much they are just covering bases.
I wasn't have a dig at all, my father needs insulin.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So, basically let’s all bury our heads in the sand, and trust the politicians to come up with a solution to the ridiculous mess, cos that has worked so well, so far.

I don’t blame May for this bunch of bollox, I blame you and your ilk who voted for a referendum choice, that had no end game,and you had absolutely no idea of the insurmountable and unsolvable problems that you have inflicted on the 45ish million who didn’t vote for this insanity.

Not at all. But I’m afraid you’re demonstrating well the problem from the beginning i.e. both sides of the debate full of myopic, angry, judgemental people, offering little but insults. There was a great article buried amongst the shock and disbelief in the Guardian just after the vote. It humbly offered up a bitter pill for Remainers to swallow as a hard lesson to learn from losing the vote: that the patronising, insulting and superior approach to campaigning had been an enormous mistake; that portraying Leavers as ignorant, old, working class racists from ‘ooop north had hoisted Remainers by their own petard; and they needed to learn from this. I’ve seen scant evidence of that since despite my hope for a 2nd referendum.

Plus, a bit like the Leavers who came up with the NHS figure, you’re misrepresenting statistics to suit your argument. Lies, lies damned lies. When will we learn? Clearly not for some time in your case it would seem.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

How do you know it wont be the easiest trade deal ever?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Or maybe, they just don’t fancy ending up in intensive care with acute hyperglycaemia.

Please stop banging on about your insulin supplies. Get a grip man. You’re going to be fine. We all need medicines. They won’t run out. Now take a leaf out of the older generations book - keep calm and carry on. It’s a mess and probably going to get messier before it gets better. But it will. Nothing lasts forever. Bit like the EU.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm sorry but I personally need a little more than 'I'm sure it will be alright in the end' before I commit mine and my kids future.

Who knows, you may be right. Everything I have seen, experienced myself and heard and read from people with expertise in that area says you're wrong but, hopefully, and I am confident, none of us will have to find out :smile:

What exactly am I wrong about? What judgements are you making?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here